Why does everyone from SBG act like a jackass?

The younger lads in the UK/Euro scene are having a lot these days, there were a lot available pre-Covid which is great for experience.

Mokaev was 22-0 as an ammy before he went pro this year.
Yeah it's pretty fascinating, seems like a lot of potential damage to your body though before ever really getting a pay day.

Yeah it's pretty fascinating, seems like a lot of potential damage to your body though before ever really getting a pay day.

The rule sets are a bit different, stuff like no elbows on the ground makes a big difference (at least in terms of getting cuts and stuff).

There's a bunch of lads I train with going through the ammy system at the moment (not me I'm far too old) and it's going pretty nicely for them as a way to gain experience.

The rule sets are a bit different, stuff like no elbows on the ground makes a big difference (at least in terms of getting cuts and stuff).

There's a bunch of lads I train with going through the ammy system at the moment (not me I'm far too old) and it's going pretty nicely for them as a way to gain experience.
I was thinking more the weight cuts and sparring being an issue.

I was thinking more the weight cuts and sparring being an issue.

Kids coming up are going to be doing that anyway. I think it works well because it generally ensures people are fighting people of a similar age and experience level as they develop, rather than having 16 year old kids fighting grown men.

Kids coming up are going to be doing that anyway. I think it works well because it generally ensures people are fighting people of a similar age and experience level as they develop, rather than having 16 year old kids fighting grown men.
Yeah very fair points!

why do we need planes to know that
Cuz he didn't swim to Ireland. People use planes for travel. If you like, I have a map and some crayons.

that makes no sense. many fighters train abroad.
Yes. He was born in Portugal, but his full training, team, gym is in Ireland, out of which he fights and maybe even lives.

err this guy is portguese <Deported1>

He's ethnically and nationally portuguese originally but he resides in Ireland and represents SBG Ireland. For all we know, he could be like Artem Lobov, who is Russian, and already changed to an Irish national. Either way, the point is mcnuggets and maybe all or most of his teammates act like douches to their opponents. Maybe it's the company they keep? Makes it more satisfying when they lose like carvalho did.

Cuz he didn't swim to Ireland. People use planes for travel. If you like, I have a map and some crayons.

Yes. He was born in Portugal, but his full training, team, gym is in Ireland, out of which he fights and maybe even lives.

op is giving irish shit when this guy is not irish :confused:

Dawodu seems pretty relaxed

I'd almost forgotten Dawodu transitioned over there. He's probably the only SBG fighter aside from gunni that I find likeable. They're just so different from most of their other better known teammates.

tenor.gif

Roy Keane would fuck them all up with Flying Obliques like this
tenor.gif

I'd almost forgotten Dawodu transitioned over there. He's probably the only SBG fighter aside from gunni that I find likeable. They're just so different from most of their other better known teammates.

Brad Katona is a very nice guy thinking about it too.

Thats not acting like a jackass, its an attempt at mental warfare. Not a succesful one. Funny you didnt include the paragraph he posted on instagram after giving tons of respect. Whenever a fighter does something a sherdogger wouldn't sherdogger proceeds to make a thread bashing them. Lol casual shit.

Back