why does everyone always assume im white? TAKE 2

Punk you cracker ass, you're transparently white like Vovchanchyn is white. You're just trying to throw off the scent of being THE MAN.

Originally posted by Christ
No one cares !!!!

that's funny...when i dont care, i dont waste the time to respond

Originally posted by The Doggfather
I never thought you were white. I really don't care.

Like Cptn.Fktrd says "People = Shit".

As long as you are true to everything, race is not an issue.

like capt fukturd says? or slipknot?

you talk white and i cant see a black guy or mexican guy spending as much time on the computer as you

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Punk you cracker ass, you're transparently white like Vovchanchyn is white. You're just trying to throw off the scent of being THE MAN.
LMAO:D

Originally posted by sharps
you talk white and i cant see a black guy or mexican guy spending as much time on the computer as you

He talks 'white'? How the fuck can you distinguish that? Is it that black folk can't type without utilizing ebonics? Are you doubting that he's mexican because he hasn't added 'Odelay' or 'Arriba' in any of his posts? That's just silly.

By the way, what spiteful action took the first thread away?

I don't see any reason why it would of been deleted...
We were discussing whether a person who was white but from Africa would be considered an African-American is they came here.

he would not have been an african-american because whites are not originally from Africa. He is an african, that's for sure. Afro-American is a term to called the black people that came from Africa.

"Afro-American", hahaha, who's the politically correct fucking genius to coined this term anyway. I suppose "Geri-Curl-American" was already taken. And by inference our southern boys would be "Mullet-Americans",....hmmm.

Son of a bitch, we are worse than fuckin ACLU. THis forum is an open opinoin forum right? THast means. correct me if I am worng. that we can use slang that is not derogatory in a purposeful way towardsd one other member. FOr example, I didn't take it offensive when Ranger FLT said that his roomate calle dme a Texican. I am Mexiacan who is from Texas. ANd Juggy's thread about someone being a migrant poster on this forum. I was drunk when I read it and took it personal but when I came to the next day I read it again and found that he didn't mean anything derogatory towards Hispanics. IF we are so concerned about offending other races, eventhough race has absolutley nothing to do with us as a group of human beings on this forum, then we might as well argue about why black people can only call each other nigas and when another person of a different race says that word it starts a fuckin riot in WAtts or Compton(figure of speech). I am sure we all agree on 99.5% of what IO just said. I left out .5 % cause we always have those free radicals(Organic Chemistry anyone??) that choose to go against he grain of common sense just for the sake of going against it. In the infamous words of Rodney King, " Can't we all just get along?"

i dont care if punkmother is white or not. sometimes hes got some good posts. race dont matter to me, as long as your cool im color blind.

to quote Micheal Jackson "It doesn't matter if you are black or white Hehehehehe"

Originally posted by punkmother
hey mr. why does everyone always assume im white (Take 1) where did you go?

i noticed that there are an overabundance of people assuming i am a little white man...that is angry at the world...

the fact is that the only time i referred to race, i said:

"i am angry due to my oppression as a white man in america"

and not EVERYONE saw it, so why does EVERYONE assume i am white?

that was a joke, not utter truth...it was directed at conservatives who believe that oppression is dead in america, and that the white man is the most oppressed person in this country...valid opinion, valid joke about it...

the fact is, nobody here knows me or anything about me...you have no idea what i look like as im sitting here making fun of softball...

so why am i always viewed as a white person?

Because your too uncool to be anything else punk hehehehe

Back