Why does every tv show now

Bobs Crook

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Introduce a gay character, transvestite, or show gay marriage?

Watched Banshee and a cross dressing asian dude shows up immediately,

Watching Mr Robot, for no reason at allthe boss tells the main character he's gay in a long boring scene, serves absolutely no purpose, no plot advancement, its pointless.

Also the leader of the dark army looks like another cross dressing asian dude but Elliot refers to him as "her".

It seems like every new show very obviously goes out of their way to introduce a gay tranny or cross dresser asap.

Edit crap, please put in Mayberry, im sure i posted it there

Watching Mr Robot, for no reason at allthe boss tells the main character he's gay in a long boring scene, serves absolutely no purpose, no plot advancement, its pointless.

Also the leader of the dark army looks like another cross dressing asian dude but Elliot refers to him as "her".

It seems like every new show very obviously goes out of their way to introduce a gay tranny or cross dresser asap.

I've not noticed that. Perhaps it's because I'm not looking for it either? :icon_chee

I hear what you are saying. In the case of Banshee I believe it is wwritten/produced by Alan ball. He also had the same credentials in true blood six feet under etc. both shows were full of man on man action. So there was zero surprise that there was some gay character(s) in banshee.

I wish it was every TV show. So many let me down.

Well, roughly 3% of the US population is gay, but roughly half of the Hollywood set seems to be. Not surprised the entertainment industry would put out shows that overrepresent the homosexual lifestyle. I don't watch a lot of TV dramas, I stick to sports which are a lot less gay.

Butt-Slap-topper1.jpg

gay+bosox.jpg

Van_Damme_gay_wink.gif

Well, roughly 3% of the US population is gay, but roughly half of the Hollywood set seems to be. Not surprised the entertainment industry would put out shows that overrepresent the homosexual lifestyle. I don't watch a lot of TV dramas, I stick to sports which are a lot less gay.

Butt-Slap-topper1.jpg

gay+bosox.jpg

Van_Damme_gay_wink.gif

Don't see this kind of cratfsmanship in posts anymore...

The US govt and media/entertainment has an agenda. And the agenda is to promote homosexuality.

It is a sign that our society is decaying and the USA is nearing it's end.

^What she said

It's called liberalism. The idea is that everyone is equal so in order to reflect that, minorities of race, religion, gender, and sexual preference are strategically overrepresented to give off a perception that they are equal to the majority. It doesn't stop there though. It also extends to handicapping in order to fit that perception when certain variables make it let's say, difficult to bridge the gap. A perfect example is the representation of women as software engineers.

Back