Why does Dodson accept these fights?

He had power for his size. I thought he looked too much for the ko, instead of letting it come.

Who the fuck likes Dodson in the current day? Point fighter and a bore.
You think Dodson's a point fighter? Man.... I don't know what to say about such a wild comment.

He's about as far from it as it gets lol. He sits back and waits then explodes. He suffers from not scoring enough points, and just headhunting looking for the KO. Really, really, bizarre take.

You think Dodson's a point fighter? Man.... I don't know what to say about such a wild comment.

He's about as far from it as it gets lol. He sits back and waits then explodes. He suffers from not scoring enough points, and just headhunting looking for the KO. Really, really, bizarre take.
It depends on the opponent I suppose, but against Munhoz, Wineland, Moraes, Lineker and even Yan he was more often than not content with circling out of harms way and rarely took advantage of the success he had when letting his hands go.

I'm not too keen on calling him a headhunter when he dropped Petr and didn't do anything with that except backpedal. I suppose he's not a point fighter per se either, since he actually doesn't try to score points.

Back