Why does Conor want the main event spot / the belt?

Because...

<This7>

tenor.gif

Money, Fame and Ego

If that's not the most blindingly obvious thing in the world, I don't know what is.

money will still come with him as the comain. he fame and ego wouldnt change either.

he still gets his ppv points since he sold the fight.
Do you have a source that fighters still get ppv points with the new espn+ ppv model? Not saying you are wrong, i just havent heard anyone talk about it or provide proof.

Losing a 3 round, non-title fight is bad for his brand.

Far worse than losing in a title fight or a #1 contender eliminator match.

When you lose in a 3 round non-title fight, it's harder to justify that "you're in the mix" for a title fight.

Do you have a source that fighters still get ppv points with the new espn+ ppv model? Not saying you are wrong, i just havent heard anyone talk about it or provide proof.

it be in conor old contract.

he still gets his ppv points since he sold the fight.

Wrong.

There are no more PPV points with the ESPN deal. That's why Lesnar took a pass on the DC fight. The UFC wasn't prepared to pay what he would've made.

Wrong.

There are no more PPV points with the ESPN deal. That's why Lesnar took a pass on the DC fight. The UFC wasn't prepared to pay what he would've made.

no paul haymen got vince to give him yet again a huge raise to work less days. paul heyman is a expert at working the ufc against wwe and vince always falls for it.

the next conor ppv still will do huge ppv buys and conor will get his share for it. just like the contract he was happy to signed.

Ok, so you are just talking out of your ass. Move along 2015 Conor fanboy.

no im not even close to a conor fan boy. conor signed that fresh new contract last year and he get his fair share when he fights i mean when he guts being a bitch and duckiing everyone.

conor cant cry contract this time he signed that new deal and is coming off the worse beating of his life.

He loves to make a ton of money and we love to watch him get the shit beat out of him.

IMO, most Conor haters hate him because he's successful and white.

Back