Why does conor get so much hate for tapping?

Haters on this site tend to go way over board

It is what it is every fighter gets it Conor just gets more because of the shit talking

dude he already got rekt by skinnyfat, predictable, vegan gazelle diaz, why would i be salty? im simply pointing out that hes a dick
Dude. Call McGregor a prick, asshole, bitch, whatever. But he's most certainly not a retard. He usually gets the better of everyone put in front of him on the mic, Nate was no exception.

Cuz Conor is a bitch, he tapped and tapped fast, like a bitch, he also tapped when the there was a CHAMPIONSHIP 5 round fight, where the former champ went to sleep, swinging.
Holm-Tate-replay.png

A girl
Where we all make fun of WMMA.

And Conor is the one who taps like a bitch and gets the nickname
McTapper.
Dude, I was rolling with my brother one day, thinking I was so badass and hard and wasn't going to tap to anything less than a joint lock. But when he caught me in a guillotine, I immediately back peddled. That shit hurt so bad, it felt like my jaw and neck were going to implode and my head would pop off, I tapped even faster than Conor did. I can only imagine what it would feel like while being rocked and dizzy.

Even though I think Conor's trash talk is brilliant, you have to take what you give. The trash talk becomes cool and fun when you win fights, but will become ammunition for the scorners when you lose.
Even though I don't agree with it; it's not as if Conor knew he was going to panic wrestle, he was hyping himself up during a promo; I understand why it happens and accept it. Although that's one thing people ought to take into consideration, at the end of the day this is just entertainment and Conor just wants to make money for himself and his family.

IMO tapping to chokes is weak, I obviously understand tapping to joint locks cause that could ruin your career or best case put you on the sideline for a while.

You're an idiot dude, let's see if you tap when someone has a clean RNC on you and you can't breathe.

I tap whenever I get into a submission that is just a bad position. The mistake has already been made. I've injured my neck, shoulder, wrist, and ankle from trying to muscle out of submissions and tapping too late.

I tap whenever I get into a submission that is just a bad position. The mistake has already been made. I've injured my neck, shoulder, wrist, and ankle from trying to muscle out of submissions and tapping too late.
dats cuz you're a pussy like Conor.

Real fighters give it their all until they get choked out sleeping, boxing from muscle memory
201603_1215_cbiag.jpg

damn i can't find a gif, i'm sure someone will have it.

/pussy

its the fact that he didn't fight it at all either because he lacked the ability or he gave up and just let it happen

This. Layer that in with his constant trash talk. And the fact that he said he'd "pass nate's guard, crush his hips and strangled him". All makes it pretty bad that he tapped like as soon as the choke was in. I can't imagine nate even applying that much pressure on his neck up til that point

He tapped quickly after talking a huge amount of shit but 15 mins before we watched Holly Holm fight the choke until she passed out which didn't help as people will always compare.

Because everyone rides the bandwagon on sherdog and now the Conor hate train is strong. The majority also don't know what its like to even spar or understand anything about fighting really...

Because the 'haters' and the 'fans' who post the annoying threads are the same people.

Because he tapped to a gazzelle and nobody knows wtf that is

Because he talked immense amounts of shit before the fight

Boom the truth

It was mainly how quick. It was in and tapped. An RNC is notorious for not being able to escape when locked on, but still. Especially when Holly fought until unconscious in the fight right before.

I think this was a factor too but that was just unfortunate timing for Conor

Because most are fatties who tap to McDonalds daily, so their self-loathing leads to them taking their greasy insecurities out on better men.

because he has a lot of haters

they will always find something

If he didn't tap he would still get hate for getting choked unconscious, and we would now be over run with GIFs of his limp head on the cage floor twitching.

The only way he is going to shut the haters up is to make things right at 202.

Dude. Call McGregor a prick, asshole, bitch, whatever. But he's most certainly not a retard. He usually gets the better of everyone put in front of him on the mic, Nate was no exception.

Most of the guys he punked dont even speak english properly. All conor did with nate was stammer "IM RIGHT AGAINST STEROIDS ME YEH. AM NOT ON NO STEROIDS." it was embarrassing. And when conor kept going on and on about being champ, nate said he didnt give a fuck about his belt. Then conor, who cried when he got the interim belt, said he didnt give a fuck about it either, HE DIDNT GIVE A FOOK ABOUT THE BELT EITHER. this after he claimed to have a poster changed so it would show him with the belt.

nate also made fun of conors shit training partners...and now conor has had to bring in new training partners for the rematch, because nate was right. Nate made fun of touchbutt and straight after losing conor immediately said he shouldnt have been swinging from gymnastic rings in fight week. conor also claimed he was going to choke nate out. You wanna tell me this guy isnt retarded? He couldnt look like more of a chump

All conor does is talk bullshit, he shouts over everyone else because theres no substance to what he says, ever. Most fighters won't engage in a shouting match because they are no longer 13 years old. That's not how a man behaves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back