Why does conor get so much hate for tapping?

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Seriously this dude is ridiculed by his haters for simply tapping in a fight. Its really not a big deal and doesnt make him a bitch if thats what some of you think. Youre boy fedor tapped even faster than him, so i guess fedor sucks now too. Youre boy shogun tapped to strikes , ppl tap so what.

He doesn't get shit for tapping, he gets shit for panic wrestling

Didn't he say something before the fight about never tapping?

heart bro!!!!! tapping is for pussies!!!! let me bang!!!!!

He gets shit period for all the shit he talks.

Because he talked immense amounts of shit before the fight

IMO tapping to chokes is weak, I obviously understand tapping to joint locks cause that could ruin your career or best case put you on the sideline for a while.

Probably because he talked a lot ish, and people are shit heads and love to kick someone while they're down.

IMO tapping to chokes is weak, I obviously understand tapping to joint locks cause that could ruin your career or best case put you on the sideline for a while.
coulda shit his pants bad for the image

It was mainly how quick. It was in and tapped. An RNC is notorious for not being able to escape when locked on, but still. Especially when Holly fought until unconscious in the fight right before.

its the fact that he didn't fight it at all either because he lacked the ability or he gave up and just let it happen

its a big deal when he claims hes the best but has a weak clinch and ground game among other things its also a big deal at the speed that he taps and the lack of effort to escape in both the nate and duffy taps

fedor aint my boy either is shogun

After talking about KO'ing the LW champion he got choked out by a guy who fought him with 11 days notice, c'mon now it's not hard to see why people shit on him.

There's a direct relationship between shit talked and the amount of shit you catch when you lose.

Unless you're amusing with your talk, ie Chael. Then you get a pass.

Didn't he say something before the fight about never tapping?
He calls others quitters -- then looks for a way out and quits against Nate:

He says others guys quit but that he is willing to die in there and well, NOPE!

He says guys get hit by him and they turn panic wrestler and well Nate hit him and surprise:

Clown should have gone out on his shield but no - get hit hard, turn panic wrestler, roll over and give up his neck like a true front running quitter.

Seriously TS, did u not follow anything Conor used to say before the first fight?

Because he talked immense amounts of shit before the fight

Don't like his shit talk, talk loads of shit about him when he loses... Nothing wrong there. At least Conor actually goes out there and tries to beat fools up. What do keyboard warriors do?

Because he is annoying, and so are his fans.

Back