Why does Conor always bring up race/ethnicity when fighting non anglo/euro fighters?

Minorities are so used to using racism as a crutch. American Caucasions will be a minority soon. Just look at our current state as a country... Enjoy the ride. Go Trump. God bless all.

Coz us Brits and Irish aren't as sensitive as you yanks

Translation: Because we Brits and Irish are bigots who don't understand the concept of respect for other people's ethnicity and cultural heritage.

It's cause he's really not as original and sharp as people thinks he is. I personally usually find it cringe worthy to listen to him and just watch the fights.

He has to go on th offensive before his opponents bring up Ifeland. Everyone knows Ireland is a shithole that produces nothing of note. The best Irish minds were only capable of producing something after they left. They make half decent whiskey, and shitty dark beer, possibly the most overrated on earth.

Right. So if as Mexican (which i am not) call a British person a British bastard that is not racist?

No, because said person could be black and from Great Britain - or caucasian and from Great Britain...see where I'm going? Racism is discrimination towards someones race (african - hispanic - caucasian etc) ......ETHNICITY not NATIONALITY.

Is it ignorant? Yes Is it racist? No

Im shocked at the gathering of whiny little beta boys itt. You enjoy watching men smash each others skulls in a cage till they're a bloody mess but you're offended by some humorous banter because you think its racist ?
You know what ? I dont believe for one minute that you are actually offended. I think you're just regurgitating the bullshit "racial" propaganda that the media feeds you everyday about how sensitive you should be to peoples remarks and how you should point out and ostracize anyone who might meet the criteria to be a "racist" as if you were reporting jews in nazi Germany.
Congratulations on being a brainwashed little mouthpiece for the propaganda machine.

"A seven foot tall stick of shit from England" - McGOAT on Luke Barnett

it's just silly, I didn't even pay attention to that.

Minorities are so used to using racism as a crutch. American Caucasions will be a minority soon. Just look at our current state as a country... Enjoy the ride. Go Trump. God bless all.

If you represent American Caucasians then I'm pleased they'll be a minority soon.

I don't believe Conor has a racist bone in his body, I just think he says what comes to mind and has no real filter when he's in the heat of the moment.

He also doesn't really give a fuck who upsets.

"Look into my eyes, little Brazilian"

"Little skinny Brazilian fuck"

"Brazilian bitch"

"If the Brazilian shows up"

“If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work.” Sounds like slavery? hehehe funny

He is like a cholo gangster from the hood.

Ever since he has been popular he has brought up the ethnicity of fighters that are non euro/anglo, this is clearly racist. If he fought a white American/Brit would he bring up race? I doubt it.

Edit:

Siver/Porier.

Nazis and Rednecks have been through so much! He essentially said to Aldo if this was a different time we would invade you just like Europeans did in the Americas.

Slavery/Colonization so funny hehehehehehehehehehehe lelelelelelele

(If Floyd said to Hatton fat British fuck you guys would be crying racism)

All of that is just really pathetic and it shows what a low life Conor is indeed.

Because it's hilarious. He called Silver a midget, but because it's not a racial or ethmic remark it isn't as bad? Words mean nothing except to those with nothing to offer.

I don't believe Conor has a racist bone in his body, I just think he says what comes to mind and has no real filter when he's in the heat of the moment.

He also doesn't really give a fuck who upsets.

But yet all that comes out of his mouth is racist crap. Lets pretend he doesn't say the stuff he does and sweep it under the carpet.

Yet everything that Jones,Woodley,Rashad,Rampage and others say it put under the microscope and labeled bad no matter what they say.

Conor loves Brazil.

conor_m.gif

Back