Why does Conor always bring up race/ethnicity when fighting non anglo/euro fighters?

Yes the Nazis went through so much... Those American red necks went through so much.

Someone think of the rednecks!
Brazillian Bitch. You hate Conor because he has your fighters by the balls, pull out game is strong in Brazil, women must be disappointed that when they finally enter they last 13 seconds.

Cuz Conor's primary objective is to stir shit up, and that kinda content always stirs shit up.
as much as i'd like to call him a racist, it's this. he's just trying to get under everyone's skin as much as humanly possible.

He's Irish... Nationality is everything to the Irish... Just look at Marcus Davis.

Yes the Nazis went through so much... Those American red necks went through so much.

So you think certain races should be more protected based on whether or not you think they suffered more? Because that is an inherently racist idea.

Conor being Irish is an easy target for shit talking in this vein. Stop crying, and hit back.

Irish curse is all it takes

eMrLy.png

oh, there are plenty of DNB's who will put out for some very lazy language

So conclusion is he's not only racist towards non-white. He just spreads as much stereotypes as possible. Maybe that's what he meant by being a product of multiple cultures...

Conor talks a heap of shit to anybody, anyone. He's not a racist. Just supremely arrogant.

On that note, I can't remember any sports figure talking that much controversial shit and getting away with it.

Would Anderson Silva get away with it, BJ, GSP?

Conor being Irish is an easy target for shit talking in this vein. Stop crying, and hit back.

Homie don't play that. Good way to justify Conors abhorrent behavior though.

He takes it as good as he gives it.

People call him leprechaun, lucky charms, ginger, english etc and he never once complained.

So it is all good imo (as long as the "racism" doesnt get too overboard ofcourse).

def not proud to be an American... the culture here sucks and is pussified to the max with pc garbage like this.. its only okay to talk shit about someone if they're white
Funny, you should say that since usually if there was ever an attack towards someone's background it's usually the majority reigning down on the minority (me). I take it in stride. And I don't whine to anybody either.

That's so non-prevalent (ur take) it's almost mythical.

"non-Anglo"

Are you implying an Irish patriot feels some sort of brotherly love for Anglo people and he wouldn't talk shit about them for that reason?

Lol.

Siver is a Russian of German descent. Do you have any idea how much Germans of Russian descent have been through?

Hint: a lot. It wasn't easy to be a German in Russia during World War II when the Germans were trying to annihilate the Russian people. Calling Siver a Nazi was a low blow. You goof.

Yes fight racism with racism. Floys said Conor was the great white hype and Sherdog cried rivers.

Calling somebody a Brazilian is racist now? I'll be sure to tell my wife to stop getting that wax job I like. You know, cause the racism.

"non-Anglo"

Are you implying an Irish patriot feels some sort of brotherly love for Anglo people and he wouldn't talk shit about them for that reason?

Lol.

But.... But... them Irishes are totally Angaloes, Breh.

Back