Why does Conor always bring up race/ethnicity when fighting non anglo/euro fighters?

Calling Aldo a "Brazilian b*tch" is not racist. Brazilian is a nationality NOT an ethnicity.

Because he wasn't raised in the ultra PC, weak ass culture that the US has become.

It's going to be really awkward when he fights an African American.

He pushes buttons. It isn't complicated.

Yes the Nazis went through so much... Those American red necks went through so much.

Someone think of the rednecks!

So you're saying you can't be racist against white people. That's what I'm getting from you. Your thread is bullshit.

Yes the Nazis went through so much... Those American red necks went through so much.

Someone think of the rednecks!
Moving the goal post now that your narrative has been disproved, eh?

You are a joke.

Go back to tumblr.

Jose Aldo, you just have to figure that one out for yourself before you get your rematch.... if you get it.

def not proud to be an American... the culture here sucks and is pussified to the max with pc garbage like this.. its only okay to talk shit about someone if they're white

Conor is just one of those types of loathesome people.

Conor likes to attack people based on where their from, attacking your home is the most personal type of attacks. I kinda like it lol because it hypes the fight by riling up fans from different countries against each other. Nationalism sells.

I bet that even if Conor fought an Irishman from a different city he would shit on them and talk about how much better people from Dublin are. Or even a fighter from a different gym in Dublin, he would attack their gym.

Its more fun that way when there's competition in between two groups IMO.

Stockton vs Dublin let's go.

He often does bring up their nationality and make use a stereotype here or there. I feel like the gangster thing that he said to Nate was the first time where something was actually racist vs. like jingoist or xenophobic.

I also wanna say that I don't think that he's doing it cause he's an asshole. I think he talks like that about other people's countries because he is extremely proud of his own country and that's a big part of his popularity and fan base.

Of course there is a fine line between those concepts but I truly don't think that Conor is a bad guy... This is just part of his own motivation.

The only color Conor gives a shit about is green.

Back