Why does Conor always bring up race/ethnicity when fighting non anglo/euro fighters?

C'mon son...

why da fuck do you think?

He's the kind of fighter that would do anything to get an edge in my opinion. Even if that includes "hitting below the belt". Also those are the ones that usually come out on top.

I gotta say, it's refreshing to see how many Sherbros aren't brainwashed by the Liberal mainstream media. Good on ya brothers It's time we started defending ourselves and fight back. Just because you want small Government, lower taxes, and a strong Military doesn't make you a "Racist". It's all Bullshit to stop any and all discussion. Happy to see us standing up and being counted.

Yeah, defending yourself from the big bad journalists and talkers lolol.

The most watched news (if you can call it news) channel is Faux. So, the biggest mainstream media outlet is a right leaning outlet. Lolol, you're so smart.

Well racial things are very effective when going after someone from a minority.

"Look into my eyes, little Brazilian"

"Little skinny Brazilian fuck"

"Brazilian bitch"

"If the Brazilian shows up"

“If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work.” Sounds like slavery? hehehe funny

He is like a cholo gangster from the hood.

Ever since he has been popular he has brought up the ethnicity of fighters that are non euro/anglo, this is clearly racist. If he fought a white American/Brit would he bring up race? I doubt it.

Edit:

Siver/Porier.

Nazis and Rednecks have been through so much! He essentially said to Aldo if this was a different time we would invade you just like Europeans did in the Americas.

Slavery/Colonization so funny hehehehehehehehehehehe lelelelelelele

(If Floyd said to Hatton fat British fuck you guys would be crying racism)

He said it specifically to trigger babies, and because fuck you.

I actually think Conor is rather genious when it comes to this. He is obviously not racist, as far as we know, but in this political climate he kinda balances on a thin red line where he knows his ethnic lines will get attention but noone can really call him out on it without being called silly. In marketing it is basically called trigger talking.

I'd have to disagree with you on that. Who are the people who bring up this 'bordering on racial connotations' narrative? The media. We know they're not there to talk about political and social issues and as one poster said a few pages back; he felt uncomfortable when Conor said 'dance for me, boy' or even saying 'boy' so I assume he remembers the civil rights movement from the 60's in America and grew up in an era when the administration had segregation in schools, public places, et al.

What would be his aim to consciously think 'Hmmm, I'll bring up something about someone's nationality/heritage' And I mean that in a mean spirited, disparaging way. He called Aldo a 'little Brazilian midget fuck' I don't recall Aldo saying anything about Conor and feeling he disrespected Brazil, I think he was just drained on that tour from Conor nibbling at him.

The Cholo comment. It's slang term for a lazy, layabout of Mexican heritage who stands around street corners, IIRC. But the set up for that was to mock Diaz and his whole gangsta persona followed up by the whole ungangsterly activities of teaching kids BJJ and going on bike rides with the elderly.

I think that's just the way things are in the US. It's probably the most multi cultural nation on the planet and kids are exposed to people of all races, creeds and heritages and there's unofficial laws where you can't say a certain thing to someone of X heritage/minority.

It's just a difference of upbringing clashing with one another. There's racists in every part of the world and Ireland is no different. We've only had in the past 30 odd years a flow of immigrants from Africa and Eastern Europe coming into the country and the usual nonsense of folk complaining of them taking 'Irish jobs' But there's a lot of Irish folk who have emigrated to England and integrated with folk from the Caribbean, Asia and other places around the world.

Anyway, I see what you're saying, but what Americans call trash talk we'd call slagging over here. It's essentially taking the piss out of someone. Conor does look intense and shouts a lot when he does a lot of the press conferences, so maybe that's what folk who feel he's crossing the line mix that up with what he says that is supposedly 'racist' Using the word 'boy' is not associated with being a put down or looking down on someone.

: about middle of the video he calls Danis boy.

Well racial things are very effective when going after someone from a minority.
Effective at being racist? If a black parson does something even edgy white people are crying.

Conor can call black people monkeys and he is just being...effective? Fook off

Effective at being racist? If a black parson does something even edgy white people are crying.

Conor can call black people monkeys and he is just being...effective? Fook off

Effective in the rival mood, minorities take pride on race things, thats why Conor is called all of them on something, wether Nate being a mexican cholo, Siver a Nazi, Aldo a "little brazillian" from the Favelas, people tend to react to racial insults.

I'm sad someone like you got the user name jose aldo. You bring shame to it.

"Brazilian bitch"

“If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work.” Sounds like slavery? hehehe funny

Ever since he has been popular he has brought up the ethnicity of fighters that are non euro/anglo, this is clearly racist. If he fought a white American/Brit would he bring up race? I doubt it.

Edit:

Siver/Porier.

Nazis and Rednecks have been through so much! He essentially said to Aldo if this was a different time we would invade you just like Europeans did in the Americas.

You're a disappointment to your family and friends, god forbid if you have children.

"Brazilian bitch"

Edit:

Siver/Porier.

You are the racist, sorry to tell you. I hated when he was on Aldo for being a poor Brazilian more than the rest of them, but he is an unfunny dipshit every time he goes racist.

However, you just excused his Siver comments by saying, "Nazis have been through so much!"

You've just actually qualified Siver as a Nazi (and Poirier as a redneck) because he is German?

And yes, being called a fucking Nazi for being from a country is a massively bigoted insult. Siver is basically Russian anyways, however so is most of Germany, as all the women were brutally raped after the millions of men were killed in WW2.

Your thread sucks. Conor is an ignorant cunt across all boards. You fucked up, trying to out us all as racists, because you didn't do any homework, you were just looking hard for racism wherever it may or may not be. Racist.

On a side note - did anybody else, albeit begrudgingly, give a little BJ Penn gif nod of semi-respect to Conor for being racist with Floyd?

I will explain myself. If you are going to be a racist cunt who pulls no punches, and then bitch out because blacks in America are not on the PC set table, then you are a bitch. Gran Torino taught me that - talk about 'gooks being used for sandbags" and anything else, and then wimp out and only call the black would be rapists 'spooks'. If you're gonna be hardcore, stick to your guns and don't cowtow to the cucks.

Back