Why does Conor always bring up race/ethnicity when fighting non anglo/euro fighters?

Jose Aldo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

"Look into my eyes, little Brazilian"

"Little skinny Brazilian fuck"

"Brazilian bitch"

"If the Brazilian shows up"

“If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work.” Sounds like slavery? hehehe funny

He is like a cholo gangster from the hood.

Ever since he has been popular he has brought up the ethnicity of fighters that are non euro/anglo, this is clearly racist. If he fought a white American/Brit would he bring up race? I doubt it.

Edit:

Siver/Porier.

Nazis and Rednecks have been through so much! He essentially said to Aldo if this was a different time we would invade you just like Europeans did in the Americas.

Slavery/Colonization so funny hehehehehehehehehehehe lelelelelelele

(If Floyd said to Hatton fat British fuck you guys would be crying racism)

Last edited:
Yeah, he'd never call an American like Dustin Poirier a redneck from the middle of nowhere with a cousin named Cletus

Yes he ranted about a Northern Irish fighter whowe mane I can't remember.

Cool, I didn't know Floyd posted on Sherdog.

You know he called Siver a Nazi before their fight and screamed 'Yee haw' after Cerrone was talking shit to him at the Go Big thing don't you?

The worst thing he ever said race-wise was to a European when he called Dennis Siver a Nazi.

So no OP, he's not some white supremacist.

Cuz Conor's primary objective is to stir shit up, and that kinda content always stirs shit up.

Conor is in USA a lot now so like the rest of us he feels the constant wrath of non-white racists.

You know he called silver a Nazi before their fight and screamed 'Yee haw' after Cerrone was talking shit to him at the Go Big thing don't you?

He also called Dustin Porier a " little hill billy kid" if I'm not mistaken?

Called Dustin Porier a hill billy.

Called Duffy Fake Irish/Canadian.

Called Siver a nazi.

He is an equal opprtunist "racist".

It is just your confirmation bias that makes it seem like he is only targeting non-whites.

he insults everyone's nationality if its not that its height or money

eMrLy.png

Conor being Irish is an easy target for shit talking in this vein. Stop crying, and hit back.

Back