Why does CM Punk TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

I don't blame CM for taking it for all the money he made.It's the UFC that pissed me off for letting him fight and letting that douche Jackson fight.UFC looked like a complete joke.

Unoriginal/10

This shtick you are copying was sad enough when the other guy posted it...

I think the real reason why sherdoggers hate him is because he was allowed in the UFC without any prior real combat record. The guys who make it to the UFC usually are fighters who had to give blood, sweat, and tears for years in order to get a single fight in the UFC. On the other hand, CM Punk was given TWO FIGHTS without having 0 amma or pro fights. He did not endure the difficulty and the pain that every fighter gave for years before making it to the UFC.

I respect Punk for having the balls to enter the Octagon. That being said, if this guy toys with you, you probably do not belong in the UFC
View attachment 501913

whirlypunch.gif
It's embarrassing that idiot was acting like he was such a bad ass for beating someone with zero mma skills.Before the fight he was talking so much shit about CM not being experienced and talking out his ass like he has a ton of fights with so much experience.Anyone besides Punk in the UFC destroys that idiot.

Why does CM Punk evoke so much negativity out of the Sherdog community?

Is it because he was able to live your dream of fighting in the UFC and you couldn’t?

Is it because he’s rich and famous and you’re not?

Maybe its because he’s married to a beautiful wife while you Sherdoggers never kissed a girl in your life?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE him?
Because he shouldn't be in the UFC.

Because he had no business being in a UFC fight, especially for that kinda money, and then proved it in the cage.

Because of his invisible microphone.

Damn I wasn't expecting him to be talking all that shit and calling the woman a stupid bitch.I know they talk shit all the time like that but that was a small place and he was right up close.They should've jumped his ass.lol.Maybe she was in on the act though.

Why does CM Punk evoke so much negativity out of the Sherdog community?

Is it because he was able to live your dream of fighting in the UFC and you couldn’t?

Is it because he’s rich and famous and you’re not?

Maybe its because he’s married to a beautiful wife while you Sherdoggers never kissed a girl in your life?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE him?
What Kind of question is this really ?

At least Sean Gannon had a bit of a background and beat Kimbo in the Youtube bare knuckle BS when the UFC gave him his one and only fight.
He promptly lost as expected and never fought again, kinda what Punk should have done after that handsome young lad made him look like a clown.

Damn I wasn't expecting him to be talking all that shit and calling the woman a stupid bitch.I know they talk shit all the time like that but that was a small place and he was right up close.They should've jumped his ass.lol.Maybe she was in on the act though.

Meh, the Indy wrestling scene is a bit more raw than WWE.

Meh, the Indy wrestling scene is a bit more raw than WWE.
Its been like 32 years since I followed the fake wrestling scene.I know it's a lot different now but I didn't know they got like that in small venues.

Last edited:
Did you seriously say he fought in the ufc? He was let in the cage, fight he did not.

Back