Why does CM Punk TRIGGER so many Sherdoggers?

He's like an inert gas as far as I'm concerned.

When I see people make these claims I can't help but believe there is a fair amount of projecting going on. Maybe some people find it embarrassing that some out of shape "wrestler" was given opportunities he didn't deserve.

He dont trigger me I actually like the guy. That 2nd fight was a horrible mistake.

Nobody gets triggered by Punk lol dude what a trash thread.

Actually the whole thing was a joke from the start, people were critizicing the UFC for this shameless move but nobody was actually "triggered" for this

tenor.gif

Because he didn't deserve to be in there. He'd be great as a commentator or a personality. But as a fighter, only worthy of fighting other celebs.

It's because he's a 10 and just way too sexy on his social media all the time. I know i'll never be able to land a bae like CM Punk.

He's a weak, awkward beta male with no business in an octagon. If you lose to a fucking retard jobber like Mike Jackson stay outside

‘Triggered’?

He got beat down and humiliated in unprecedented fashion. It makes people laugh, which is literally the opposite of being triggered.

Lack of skill, an actor being given a spot a better fighter could have used because name.

Why does CM Punk evoke so much negativity out of the Sherdog community?

Is it because he was able to live your dream of fighting in the UFC and you couldn’t?

Is it because he’s rich and famous and you’re not?

Maybe its because he’s married to a beautiful wife while you Sherdoggers never kissed a girl in your life?

Why do so many sherdoggers HATE him?
Does it count if you've kissed a guy?

Because both of his fights were horrible? If you didn't see them, I'm a little jealous...

Hindsight shows he didnt belong in the ufc. But nobody could have predicted he'd be as bad as he was. Him and Jackson looked to two crackheads fighting for a dirty cheeseburger

I don’t think people really hate him per se, it’s just annoying to have him headline a card with zero skill. A lot of hype was built around the guy and he didn’t deliver much of anything.

He should’ve went the route of the other pro athletes and just fought on some low profile org at first, in case it doesn’t turn out well. Instead he decided to go right into the spotlight and suffered twice the fall.

He has no mma skills at all.They let him fight just to make money off his name.They knew the dorks that get tapped out by 115 pound girls like you would watch.There is actual fighters in the UFC and not in the UFC that deserve to get what he did.

He should’ve went the route of the other pro athletes and just fought on some low profile org at first, in case it doesn’t turn out well. Instead he decided to go right into the spotlight and suffered twice the fall
I agree but he definitely wouldn't have made as much money going through those low profile orgs. He took the money and ran with it. Dana's fault, lol

I thought of poking fun at Bellator for trying to match up a 0-12 amateur with their latest prospect but can't say much when the UFC have Punk. Still he brought in some ppvs which I guess is all that matters.

I respect Punk for having the balls to enter the Octagon. That being said, if this guy toys with you, you probably do not belong in the UFC
upload_2019-1-9_13-44-9.png

whirlypunch.gif

Back