Why does Brendan Schaub wear skinny jeans? It looks f*cking retarded.

he looks like an idiot up on stage with those skinny jeans. Only skinny people can get away with Skinny jeans. He’s too big to be wearing them that they almost look painful. This is one of the worst trends of all time. I like to be in comfortable loose fitting clothing yet not oversized, meaning I can wear the pants without a belt. Skinny jeans leaves no room for anything, the pockets are useless or painful to put shit in, I’m a bigger guy myself, not fat, just built a bit like schaub but smaller, I can’t do it, maybe if I were 5’4 like Rogan. My legs are really big, I tried the skinny jeans thing, they blow, even if you get those stretchy jeans, they look silly.

m3dMp.jpg

Lmao. You are giving the guy wayyyyyyy too much benefit of doubt.

He was an idiot even BEFORE cte.

Now hes an idiot, with cte, WITH an over the sun ego because hes rich and successful and actually thinks he made it where he is all by himself.

He was carried by Joe and Callen and now they've created a monster.
I never really payed attention to Schaub..did some research today mainly on the fighter and the kid subreddit, can confirm this guy seems like a real pos.

and you look gay for making this thread about him.

stop analyzing other men's physiques . Do you day dream of Vitor ?

You made a thread about another mans pants choice. That’s some level 10 incel shit.

Ive never noticed what jeans he was wearing or any other man ever.

Why do you care what another man wears? Did you really have to make a thread about this?

I wear skinny jeans too

Sorry about your self esteem issues bro

LOL at the deflection/ damage control here. Most of you must wear skinny jeans and feel insecure when criticized about it. Everybody has a right of opinion on everything including how others dress. Look at this forum everything is debated yet wardrobe is off limits. GTFO. Nothing gay about calling out people on ridiculous trends. Stop being such sensitive girls about wearing your sister’s jeans.

LOL at the deflection/ damage control here. Most of you must wear skinny jeans and feel insecure when criticized about it. Everybody has a right of opinion on everything including how others dress. Look at this forum everything is debated yet wardrobe is off limits. GTFO. Nothing gay about calling out people on ridiculous trends. Stop being such sensitive girls about wearing your sister’s jeans.

You look at guys junk confirmed.

The only way it works is if youre skinny like a beanpole. But if you have any size or muscle, you look like a fucking idiot. I also think if youre 30+ there is certain clothes you can and cant do. Skinny jeans is a no go, also camron got on jay Z for wearing sandals with jeans in new york, thats another no no. Especially at a certain age.

You look at guys junk confirmed.
WTF?? Projecting hard here.

The only way it works is if youre skinny like a beanpole. But if you have any size or muscle, you look like a fucking idiot. I also think if youre 30+ there is certain clothes you can and cant do. Skinny jeans is a no go, also camron got on jay Z for wearing sandals with jeans in new york, thats another no no. Especially at a certain age.
agreed 100%. Mid 30’s guy still dressing like they are 15-25 is another gripe maybe worst than skinny jeans. It’s rampant in the bro culture.

Lol at watching Schaub's stand up long enough to be triggered by his outfit.

Cam'ron is insanely under rated.

He thinks he’s some kind of fashionista but actually he just follows trends.

WTF?? Projecting hard here.

agreed 100%. Mid 30’s guy still dressing like they are 15-25 is another gripe maybe worst than skinny jeans. It’s rampant in the bro culture.

You are using the word "projecting" as your own rationalization technique.

If you look at dudes jeans, and worry about them, it's suspect. Sorry

I wear skinny jeans too

Sorry about your self esteem issues bro
lolz I wear skinny slacks also for work, actually like the fit compared to lose jeans. I do have normal cut pants but I still like the way skinny jeans form on you.

You seem upset about my choice of pants bro. Not my fault you cant keep your eyes off the package. You're just gonna have to deal with it.

Why are you checking out what pants that other man wear? Do you want the big brown eye???

Back