Why does Bender-San continue to talk about a guy he's terrified of?

He only speaks of fighting Jones far in the future
Today it was international fight week 2021
That is over a year away

What are we doing Bender-San?

Is Jones only a tool to keep his name in the headlines?

Guys like Conor, Cejudo and DC didn't talk much about it (which is saying something considering I just mentioned Conor and his big mouf)

Tell Dana to set it up after the Yoel fight

siy9Mvr.gif

When was the first time he spoke about him? Cos if it was like a year ago, then, Izzy, the time is now bruh.

<seedat>

He only speaks of fighting Jones far in the future
Today it was international fight week 2021
That is over a year away

What are we doing Bender-San?

Is Jones only a tool to keep his name in the headlines?

Guys like Conor, Cejudo and DC didn't talk much about it (which is saying something considering I just mentioned Conor and his big mouf)

Tell Dana to set it up after the Yoel fight

siy9Mvr.gif
The best part of your post is that this rap battle took place on the same day jones and DC fought. <45>
Pleasantries aside. Israel knows he can't beat Jones. He just can't. It's possible, the same way it's possible to survive a gunshot to the head. But the chances of that happening are slim. Yeah his striking is better, but jones will hold his own. The wrestling is a wash, as is the grappling and fight iq. Total mismatch. And the thing is he's backed himself into a corner. He knows he can't win but if he openly acknowledges it he loses face. If it ever happens it'll be brutal and sad.

Why do you want that?

I want Izzy to stay at 185.

And Jones at 205

Ngannou/ Rozenstruik winner needs TS

When was the first time he spoke about him?

The beef started with this interview with Jones where he names Adesanya as future contender.

Adesanya is asked about it in a interview at the 1:00 mark. Note: He said from the beginning he plans to fight Jones years down the road

And then Jones says this

“IF YOU THINK YOU KILLED 44 YR OLD ANDERSON, YOU DIDN’T,” WROTE JONES. “I’M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT FIGHT YOU’VE BEEN WATCHING. YOU GOT PAST THE LEGENDARY GOAT, NOW COME F—K WITH THE KING OF THE JUNGLE. I’LL MAKE YOU CALL ME DADDY BY THE THIRD.”

After that Jones started trashing him on twitter after all of his fights/interviews. Escalating with each one.

Jones started this.

Why not wait until his ground game improves and until he has some defenses so that it's a bigger fight?

Also Cassidy is an embarrassment. He is absolute garbage, and hasn't had a hot bar since 2004.

Floyd and Conor talked about each other for 1-2 years, at least Conor was at first, thats how big fights are made, unlike GSP vs Silva who basically avoided each other like the plague, at least GSP did iirc, now both guys cant stop it...its happening i hope.

Back