Why does anybody care about McGregor Diaz?

It's a meaningless pointless fight with no implications whatsoever no matter who wins. They'll probably do a third if Conor wins too. Fucking UFC
Maybe because its a great fight and people want to see great fights.

It's the main event of a UFC PPV. It will be fun either way for one fan base. Gambling.

But I'm with you, literally zero fucks given.

I thought it was just okay. It certainly didn't leave me craving more.
Well people like different things. I thought for most of the fight, right up until the end, it was action packed, not one dull second, and anyones fight to win. I think Nate wins this one again, but I am interested in seeing what adjustments Conor has made, and what full camp Diaz looks like in comparison to the first fight. Also, I don't care about it not mattering, because neither of these guys are going anywhere, and both have plenty of great fights coming in the near future.

Because the first fight was fucking good...Not every fight needs to have title implications in order to be good.

Live a little TS.

I care because I want to see the Mcgregor hype train finally hindenburg into oblivion when he loses again and then can't make the 145 cut anymore.
He isn't a hype train though.

Lol at people saying no implications. Not sure if seriously stupid or just trying to be elitist.

Anyone with a brain knows that the reality of the UFC today is that this has title implications in THREE divisions.

Connor wins, he almost for sure doesn't defend his 145 belt. He gets 155 for sure if he wants, 170 if he is crazy and demands it.

Diaz wins, he gets the choice of 155 or 170 title fight. Conor loses, he has no choice but to defend his 145 belt.

This fight probably has the most title implications in the history of the UFC. 3 divisions are determined by this one fight.

Is it bullshit? Yeah, but it's reality.

Pretty good post man. This is the second time I have Liked a post because I actually like it. (I usually just spam Likes in the Shoop threads)

It's a meaningless pointless fight with no implications whatsoever no matter who wins. They'll probably do a third if Conor wins too. Fucking UFC

Because its fun to watch?

Back