Opinion Why do you like Trump?

Because he actually tries to get shit done that's important to me.

This is all nonsense you made up in your own right wing reality.

His father pumped countless
Millions into his son. His entire life is a lie just like yours.

I think you come across as emotional.

I like him because he's extreme and shakes up the system. He calls out bullshit and doesn't pander. If something happens, I know how he feels about it without being asked at some press conference in the future and then follow up with a nothing bullshit obama style answer.

He's very transparent in that regard. His tweets are not very graceful. Not very articulate. But you know exactly how he feels about something. I will miss that when we move on to a more opaque president.

Beyond that, the economy is doing rather well. He hasn't started any new wars. He pulled us out of another regime change in Syria. He took care of ISIS rather quickly. He seems focused on America first.

He is a successful business man first unlike previous presidents. He is loud, he is obnoxious and he takes over the room whenever he's in it. That could be a good or a bad thing.

His presidency has exposed how deeply flawed and left leaning our culture has become. He has exposed the flaws of social media and thought police. He's pushed the left so far left they've almost become impossible to elect.

He's exposed the fragile emotions of those on these boards who get so triggered by anything he does.

I don't agree with everything he's done. Let's get that straight. There isn't a president that's been elected who has done everything I've agreed with. But I don't panic at his tweets.

So far he's done just fine.

And if by some chance a democrat gets nominated in 2020, I won't panic or be outraged. I will hope to hell that person does a good job, but I will be critical if they don't.

:)
I have always thought that a lot of Trumpers, like you, are just anarchists really. The way things are going, white conservatism is basically a forgone conclusion as dead. It's a reasonable last gasp effort against progress...but, you can't stop progress...you can shoot at it though.

He gives me hope that in my 70's I can have a full head of beautiful, natural hair.

I have always thought that a lot of Trumpers, like you, are just anarchists really. The way things are going, white conservatism is basically a forgone conclusion as dead. It's a reasonable last gasp effort against progress...but, you can't stop progress...you can shoot at it though.

Why is conservatism "white"? When you start playing identity politics shit, you lose your base.

This is libtard ideology. I was waiting for someone to bring this up and I'm glad it was you.

I want you to take this mantra and learn from it.

"Doesn't matter how many times you fail at something so long as you try again."

He succeeded in the end.

It would be like calling Joyce Gracie a shitty bjj artist because he was subbed lots in his youth.

Nobody is fail free in their lives. Nobody. He turned what? 1 mil of his father's inheritance into 3B +. He became a celebrity and has now held a position only 43 other people have held in all of the USA's history.

He's successful. At business and otherwise.

you need to come to terms with that.

This sounds like an excuse for scamming taxpayers out of their money with your poor investments. He would be worth more today if he had simply sat on the few hundred million his dad gave him, and the taxpayers wouldn't have been burdened with his bad decisions.

I would rather not subsidize failing businesses, but hey, I guess that's what America does.

Why is conservatism "white"? When you start playing identity politics shit, you lose your base.
Evangelical conservatives are almost all white. Are we gonna pretend that's not true?

Because he makes me feel better about Trudeau. Misery loves company, after all.

For a brief moment he made it seem acceptable to grab em by the pussy.
Found out it’s not. Hated him ever since.

Evangelical conservatives are almost all white. Are we gonna pretend that's not true?
Who/where are these people? How many are there? I hear this "evangelical" boogeyman alot but I dont think I've ever known someone that called themself that.

Because he stands up for real Americans.

As opposed to who?
Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

• Says what he means instead of what the establishment and media want to hear
  • Loves America unlike Obama and Hillary
  • Instead of getting us into more wars like people claimed he would, he has shown incredible restraint
  • Very Reaganesque summits with Kim although significant denuclearization if any has not been evident
  • His support for Israel
  • His stance on America first, illegal immigrants last
  • Triggers SJWs
  • Triggers Hollywood (same thing essentially)
  • Reveals the projected racism of the left
  • Has made me enjoy politics

I respect him because of his stint on WWE

This made me smile. Reminded me of this absolute, instant classic cover song by our President.

What CAN'T this man do?

And fair is fair so I'll also share another classic by former President Obama.

Who/where are these people? How many are there? I hear this "evangelical" boogeyman alot but I dont think I've ever known someone that called themself that.
You want me to look up stats on the amount of existing white evangelical conservatives in the United States for you?

fdat.gif

You want me to look up stats on the amount of existing white evangelical conservatives in the United States for you?

fdat.gif
Yes. They seem to be the go to demo when we need to bash the right. So smarten us up bro?

Back