Opinion Why do you like Trump?

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I've posed this a long time ago, but it's time to revisit this question.

And I know, this thread will probably get derailed sooner rather than later, but if you are a Trump supporter, why do you like him?

I'll give you points for being sincere and succinct.

it's not so much that i'm a fan as i'm not going crazy trying to parse everything he says. he's done some things that you'd have to agree with right? even if you don't like his methods.

i'm actually at the point where i was with slick willy. you're not going to get him, so just sit back and giggle at him.

Can’t wait to read this thread.

As do I.

I predict many will laud the economy being all important, (even though it does not favor the working man) thus forgiving him for...everything else that he does, such as trying to gut the Endangered Species Act among.........so many other things.

As do I.

I predict many will laud the economy being all important, (even though it does not favor the working man) thus forgiving him for...everything else that he does, such as trying to gut the Endangered Species Act among.........so many other things.
Lets close this thread up then, seeing as you have it all figured out.

As do I.

And ignore (or are ignorant of) the fact that presidents don't have much of an impact on the economy.

And to the extent we can attribute his policies to the economy we'd say his very costly ($2.5T, at least) gave us a short term, positive "sugar rush" benefit and his trade war is objectively bad for the economy in lots of ways.

Well, he discovered the deadly mental disorder known as TDS. He should've won a Nobel Peace Prize for such a find!

Lets close this thread up then, seeing as you have it all figured out.

What are you talking about?

How dare I mention Trump trying to destroy The Endangered Species Act...

Animals are not Republicans or Democrats...they should NOT be sacrificed.

What are you talking about?

How dare I mention Trump trying to destroy The Endangered Species Act...

Animals are not Republicans or Democrats...they should NOT be sacrificed.

I know a circle jerk thread when I see one.

A) he’s not Jeb.

B) he’s not Hillary.

C) he’s willing to fight.

Would I pick him to be president if I could pick anyone?

<{cruzshake}>

Because he is genuine and hardworking.

I don't like Donald as a president, but if there's anything I appreciate about him, it's that he's among the most genuine presidents or presidential candidates I've seen in my lifetime.

But he's not hardworking. At all. By any measure.

Ive said this before, but its his ability to recognize the most important issues, when others cant.

Back