why do you like mma?

The same reason I like pizza. Cause it's good.

why do you love this game?
just wondering.

go.

I got hooked as a kid, watching Pride shows once a week on national tv and admiring Reem , Rampage and my fellow croatian legend Cro Cop
Also older brother got some dvds of ufc first shows and that was enough.

Also enjoyed watching old K1 golden days.

Because sometimes I like to let the animal out, and it is a joy to watch other people do the same. Just think for a second about how great the world would be if we all got to let our deep desires out for a day, like a purge of our cravings.

It would be called... Day of letting the animal out to play (working title).

Cause I'm a human
Like Dana says, it's in our DNA
The fans want blood

Violence and the challenge of the ultimate chess match.

Violence without the chess match is bumfights or even toughman.

And chess match without the violence is....well, chess. Or wrestling.

I was just as excited when I saw a small bjj guy sub a big dude as I was when I saw a big dude destroy another big dude. I've noticed that's the biggest difference between me and some of my friends who haven't bothered to stick with the sport. They liked big-dude-on-big-dude violence. Tank was their favorite. I did too, but I also loved the subs. The technique. I became a life long fan, and they didn't.

why do you like the violence?
why do you like the chess match?

Wrestled in high school and junior college. Was amazed at seeing wrestling being used in MMA as an effective fighting technique from guys like Randleman back in the day in PRIDE (my pops used to rig the cards back in the early 2000s and used to watch the events for free on satellite).

Now it seems it's everyone gets a win and whines about a title shot or does gay shit on Instagram

All sport is combat, MMA just has the least bells and whistles, which I like.

beautiful answer.

what is it that you like about having less rules?
or why is less rules better?

Last edited:
I like all fighting. I watch bad regional mma, anonymous boxers, lethwei sometimes if it's available, youtube street fights

It's all good

All the CTE

WuLbJB4.gif

Because some promoters hire celebrities and encourage bad conduct among a select few while enforcing codes of conduct on the less important fighters and paying them less because Twitter and Instagram are not fire.

interesting.

why do the fans want blood?
Cause we are just like animals
People been fighting all the time
And during pece, you still wanna see violence or fight
Ancient Rome had gladiator fights, and we have guys fight for Reebok cupons
Are you not entertained?

Back