Why do you dislike McGregor?

I dislike the fact his dick is probably bigger than my own.

I don't like him, but the only thing I REALLY dislike about him is the fact that he steals the focus from every other single fighter at the large press conferences. He talks over top of them. He just makes it all about himself. It's disrespectful and takes away from every other fighter who worked hard to get there.

I don't care if he goes on radio shows or takes to twitter or whatever he does in that sense. Just have some GD common courtesy to your follow fighters and let them talk and answer questions once in a while.

I hate him and his fans. Really no explaining necessary.

th

Conor nut huggers are terrible.

Conor himself isn't that bad. Not much different than Tyson or Ali making immense claims and such.

I think we all remember Tyson threatening to eat your children, make love to you, and take your life with his bare hands and people at that shit up.

McGregor is the same way only more professional and alot more suave and clever.

Well, if he loses he is gonna look soooo bad cuz he doesn't have an ounce of humility. That's my only problem.

I don't know him personally so I couldn't say I like or dislike him.

Conor is one of the most discussed things on Sherdog obviously. Do you dislike him because of the persona or him beating the top guy. Or is it in my case his fans. Posters like FacePlanter, 13seconds, Head Clean Off etc...
I have mad respect towards him but like I was saying his fans make me want to see RDA molest him.
Please add to the topic!

Your logic is seriously flawd and i pity you. If your a fan of someone/team then you're a fan regardless of what other fans do. I love the mets and hate the yankees. If a couple deranged mets fans tried to blow up yankee stadium would i stop liking the mets?

No i wouldnt. Im a met fan throufh and through. Idc what other people do/say/act. Im a man and decide what i like. Idgaf about others.

To not like someone/something because others who like the same thing act idiotic, is well idiotic in its own. Peace

Conor is one of the most discussed things on Sherdog obviously. Do you dislike him because of the persona or him beating the top guy. Or is it in my case his fans. Posters like FacePlanter, 13seconds, Head Clean Off etc...
I have mad respect towards him but like I was saying his fans make me want to see RDA molest him.
Please add to the topic!

I don't find his trash talk to be funny like most due but i'm indifferent in regards to that. I disliked him largely for seemingly being one of Dana's pets from the beginning and my hatred for Dana. I find him interesting as a fighter though and look forward to his fights, as I still don't find myself fully buying into him as a fighter (as in I favore RDA and Frankie) even though it has left me looking stupid two fights in a row.

I don 't like him because he is also one of Dana's hype machines, is being forced down our our throats, and his fanboys.

I find him annoying. he throws out some great quotes but for ever great one there several duds. I get he wants to promote himself and make money but he is fake. it is obvious by the way he acted immediately after the aldo fight is the real conor. I think he would have even more fans if he toned it down now.

The only appropriate answer is:

"Because he's better than me."

IPZ1vSH.gif

Honestly, I think it's kind of lame to dislike McGregor because of his fans. Why would anybody dislike a fighter because their fans are annoying? It's not the fighters' fault that some of their fans are fools. To me, it doesn't sound like you even dislike Conor, TS, you just dislike his fans.

I fully understand hating a certain fighters' fans, but having that as a way to judge a fighter is kind of dumb. I wouldn't dislike a fighter or start to dislike them because they have so many irritating fans, just like I won't hate on a band because their fans can be annoying or if they become extremely popular out of nowhere or something and that's why I don't like them anymore or whatever. I don't let any fighters' fan base effect my view on them, if I enjoy their style and I find them entertaining, that's all that matters to me, really.

I don't really dislike any fighters because of their personality either except for Travis Browne and Danny Castillo. They're the only fighters that I truly don't like, I simply cannot stand their personalities, especially Browne and I know you guys already understand why since he's pretty much the most unlikable fighter of all time.

I get why you might cheer against Conor or any other fighter because of their annoying fan base. I know a lot of people will want Conor to lose just to see his fans get upset and whine, but they want him to win just so they can see you guys get upset and whine, too. I don't know, I just find it lame to actually dislike a fighter because of their fans. It's not the fighters' fault that they have some annoying and dumb fans.

I'm a huge McGregor fan, he's one of my favourite fighters, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't dislike some of his fans. I've seen tons of really stupid McGregor fans, there's A LOT of them and unfortunately it makes the entire McGregor fan base look bad. A bunch of Conor fans will say stupid shit and then all of us will get hated on for it as if we're all the same.

Don't let his idiotic (we're not all bad) fans be the reason you start to dislike a fighter. Letting stupid shit that other people say cause you to start disliking a fighter is lame as fuck. Either you like the fighter or you don't. It should be something the fighter said or did that would make you dislike them, not their fans. Why let other people ruin it for you? it's kind of immature to let other peoples' words effect your view/opinion on a fighter.

Did you ever like McGregor, TS? Really, it sounds like you don't even dislike him, you just dislike his fans. Wanting him to lose doesn't always mean you dislike a fighter, too, you just want his fans (the dumb ones) to whine. I understand how glorious it is when a certain fighters' fans start whining when their boy loses.

/rant as usual

Conors persona and fans don't bother me

The fact that he doesn't seem intent on defending at 145 while there is such a clear #1 contender does

So I hope he loses to RDA so he is forced to defend against Frankie

I didn't like Chael either. Same reason

Anyone that says they dislike Conor because of his fans is a coward. They can't say they dislike Conor anymore because he is proven and they cant pretend he is all talk anymore. It's the same thing over and over. Insert Aldo's name for RDA and you'll find the exact same posts last year before UFC 189.

Back