Why do we like Tony?

His whole style is built around being unpredictable. Unpredictable = entertaining, especially when the only consistency is war that lead to a finish.

Conor wouldve quit if he was having almost any of Tonys fights and watching Khabib is like watching the same round on repeat for years.

War Tony, now watch him get headkicked early and finished by an inferior fighter in Pettis :)

he seems smooth and awkward at the same time

i like tony alot. funny people throw the word cringe around like 11 year olds. dudes a bad ass fighter with 7 bonuses in his last 10 fights or something like that.

this is why we like tony

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the real champ

I don’t like him all that much, dude is cringe city, but he’s also one of the most entertaining fighters on the roster. So ya, love watching his fights, but I skip through any interviews or any time he opens his mouth.

<PlusJuan>

Well said. Dude is the most versatile of the top LW's and there are few positions where he's unable to generate offense...even if you get him down you have to constantly be on the lookout for sneaky elbows that can split you open. It's hard to not be a fan.
Touché

I hate Tony with all my heart. He makes the sport look bad. Horrible hair, horrible sunglasses, cringe worthy guy with junie browning level striking.

One Day You'll Learn Kid. Until Then #StayTuned #TonyTime

Because he and Gaethje are maybe the two most exciting fighters in MMA right now. Except Tony is better.

To me he’s the anti cool guy. Does shit his way. Cringe AF and that’s how we like it.

I have no clue wtf Snapjitsu even means but whatever it works.

In Tony We Trust
4t1.gif

Pic0.gif

Because of hes fighting style? Hardcore fans dont like fighters based on tweets and interviews? Isnt it all about the in cage action?

He just unpredictable, take the Kevin Lee fight... looks like Kevin's in control and then outta nowhere tony gets a armbar and triangle choke. I think because of stuff like that his a "problem" as jon anik said, for anyone including conor

To me he’s the anti cool guy. Does shit his way. Cringe AF and that’s how we like it.

I have no clue wtf Snapjitsu even means but whatever it works.

In Tony We Trust
4t1.gif

Pic0.gif
Because he doesn’t look like Sage and is exciting every fight. And I feel bad for him; God placed that cord there and just laughed at him when he fuct his biggest payday.
I want to see this everyman succeed.

Has he EVER been in a DULL fight?

Dude is a straight up maniac.
<WellThere>

There’s no need to analyse his mental state, try to Understand His Whacky Twitter Style, consider his odd behaviour....

He’s a beast in the cage.

he is imo the most hardcore fighter on the roster
down to fight no matter who
not super athletic ,not the most skilled but an iron will and most of all he isnt afraid to take punishment if that allow him to give some

Most fascinating and interesting style right now at LW, that's why I like him.

Back