Why do we as MMA fans hate prowrestling?

I must admit the clip did make me laugh. It was funny, cheap but funny. It was unexpected

I admit that it is funnier than 99% of stuff you can see on WWE nowadays

I used to think that I had outgrown wrestling, but I binge watched old Attitude Era a few months ago and still found it entertaining as hell. It's just not nearly as good anymore. Vince McMahon is senile and his family just does not have his same creative genius

I admit that it is funnier than 99% of stuff you can see on WWE nowadays

I used to think that I had outgrown wrestling, but I binge watched old Attitude Era a few months ago and still found it entertaining as hell. It's just not nearly as good anymore. Vince McMahon is senile and his family just do not have the creative genius that he once did
I do that too, especially old big poppa pump promos, dude was hilarious.

I don’t “hate” pro wrestling I just find strange that grown men still watch it. I don’t understand the need to hate something that has zero impact on your life.

Well, I don't know you but I still hate you.
I guess it's because is free.
<TheDonald>

I need a better reason then because it’s fake
So is your favourite TV show, except these guys are what people online claim to be
6”6 240 ripped and great athletes
I enjoyed it more back in the day and mostly watch a few clips on YouTube out of nostalgia

MMA only fans hate the fact Becky lynch makes more in a week then a just bleed god makes in a year
The WWE divas are the last thing MMA fans are hating on and I just checked Becky Lynch’s salary :eek::eek::eek: Says she makes $250,000 a year. The just bleed god’s rewards are far more bountiful, there is a reason Brock would consider coming back to the UFC.

I don't hate it, just would prefer never to see or hear about any more crossovers.
It has its fans I know, its harmless entertainment for children Just keep it away from MMA.

Hopefully, the level of MMA goes up to the point where noobs like Lesnar can’t come in and beat champs or contenders.

But I hear you...crossover in general is just a publicity stunt.

The WWE divas are the last thing MMA fans are hating on and I just checked Becky Lynch’s salary :eek::eek::eek: Says she makes $250,000 a year. The just bleed god’s rewards are far more bountiful, there is a reason Brock would consider coming back to the UFC.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/wwe/br...y/news-story/b56677f90477b8e32df9bc0857b2101b
Before the new contract with the UFC clause the numbers were leaked.
'DETAILS of Brock Lesnar’s huge $637,000 per fight deal with WWE have reportedly been revealed'

'It states that WWE will pay the ex-UFC heavyweight champ $127,000 for every TV appearance he makes, even without wrestling.'

'This allows WWE to use his likeness for merchandising at a price of $637,000 a year — the same amount UFC pay to him for the same thing. Lesnar also receives a six per cent cut from his merchandise sales.'

https://www.foxsports.com.au/wwe/br...y/news-story/b56677f90477b8e32df9bc0857b2101b
Before the new contract with the UFC clause the numbers were leaked.
'DETAILS of Brock Lesnar’s huge $637,000 per fight deal with WWE have reportedly been revealed'

'It states that WWE will pay the ex-UFC heavyweight champ $127,000 for every TV appearance he makes, even without wrestling.'

'This allows WWE to use his likeness for merchandising at a price of $637,000 a year — the same amount UFC pay to him for the same thing. Lesnar also receives a six per cent cut from his merchandise sales.'
Glad to hear he’s being compensated well

Insecurity. They don't want to admit that there are alot of similarities.

It's amazing that people didn't notice sarcasm in TS post.
That clip shows exactly why we hate that shitshow.
I don't understand how grown men can watch wwe

The late 90s and early 00s all this hyper violent crap happened. Strange times. I remember XPW doing this crap back in the day. XPW pushed the envelope on everything
that documentary I linked is from 2016. Still going on.

It's amazing that people didn't notice sarcasm in TS post.
That clip shows exactly why we hate that shitshow.
I don't understand how grown men can watch wwe
A lot of people didn't stick around to watch it all. Lol.

that documentary I linked is from 2016. Still going on.
I saw a clip of a dude taking a reciprocating saw to the forehead once in a wrestling match, that was sick. I can't find it anywhere now. But that was one of the most crazy things I saw. Also weedwhacker to the body was sick too.

I saw a clip of a dude taking a reciprocating saw to the forehead once in a wrestling match, that was sick. I can't find it anywhere now. But that was one of the most crazy things I saw. Also weedwhacker to the body was sick too.
holy shit lol

<Eek2.0> How is that legal? :eek::eek::eek:

Back