Why do we as MMA fans hate prowrestling?

but that's why people hate it. People used to think that shit was real. Nobody believes tv shows and movies are real. Try agin.
If you thought that shit was real you might be inbred. Even when I was a kid I thought that shit was fake
Stomping and shit when they 'punch'. Also, it's called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT
You try again.

I need a better reason then because it’s fake
So is your favourite TV show, except these guys are what people online claim to be
6”6 240 ripped and great athletes
I enjoyed it more back in the day and mostly watch a few clips on YouTube out of nostalgia

MMA only fans hate the fact Becky lynch makes more in a week then a just bleed god makes in a year

If you thought that shit was real you might be inbred. Even when I was a kid I thought that shit was fake
Stomping and shit when they 'punch'. Also, it's called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT
You try again.

Occams razor. Why do people hate wrestling? Cuz it's fake. That will be the answer 99% of the time. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

Occams razor. Why do people hate wrestling? Cuz it's fake. That will be the answer 99% of the time. Sorry that hurts your feelings.
scripted* Tell that to the entertainers that are addicted to opiates or get CTE from the shit.
I hope you don't watch any movies, series or anything because if you do you're a hypocrite.

Because the hipsters and contrarian douchebags that make up 85% of internet MMA fandom have to pick on something else so they can feel superior.

1554057452209.gif

Because of shit like this

For every good storyline you have to endure dozens of bad stories, lazy in-ring performances, cringeworthy attempts at comedy, and awful booking decisions

It had a Renaissance period from the 80s to the late 90s, but our culture's entertainment options, as a whole, have continued to change and the wrasslin' industry has done a poor job of adapting

For every good storyline you have to endure dozens of bad stories, lazy in-ring performances, cringeworthy attempts at comedy, and awful booking decisions

It had a Renaissance period from the 80s to the late 90s, but our culture's entertainment options, as a whole, have continued to change and the wrasslin' industry has done a poor job of adapting
That I can agree with. That shit right there and plenty of other examples are goofy AF.

I must admit the clip did make me laugh. It was funny, cheap but funny. It was unexpected

Wrestling was never that ghey when I was watching it.

giphy.gif

Late 80's/early 90's WWF was brilliance. Didn't take itself seriously, all in good fun.
Now it tries too hard and there is literally no gimmick talent/promos to be found.

MMA fans are terribly insecure when it comes to pro wrestling.

Like yea, we know it's fake. You don't have to point it out everytime. My experience with pro wrestling as an adult is the highlights that occasionally pop up on youtube. It's cool to see 200lbs+ athletes flying in the air doing 180s and shit sometimes.

It's not that deep fam. It's just entertainment.

Because its cheesy as fuck.

It's fake fighting......soap opera with suplexes and shitty storylines.

Only little kids watch that crap especially all the divas (yep used diva on purpose)

Bra n panties match or GTFO lol

I disagree.
Most MMA fans were fans of pro-wrestling. they just grew out of it and jumped to the real thing.

The Hardy Boyz are still some of my faves but it is pretty PG now so don't watch like I use to . I'll catch a PPV on a Sunday when theres no football

I don't like the idea of watching half-naked, grown ass men rubbing all over each other. Gets me so riled up I could just explode.

I fucking loved it growing up

Not as much as boxing but entertaining

Of course it's fake, but so are movies and I enjoy them.

Back