Why do we as MMA fans hate prowrestling?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1554057452209.gif

Loved it as a kid but it's now unbearable to watch being so tamed down and family friendly.

Last edited:
I don't hate it, just would prefer never to see or hear about any more crossovers.
It has its fans I know, its harmless entertainment for children Just keep it away from MMA.

Some guys on here love it. I personally don't like it because I'm not a kid or a hillbilly.

Because pro wrestling is more popular, has a more interesting history, and has the better athletes.

I was a huge fan of ECW 20 years ago because it was different. Now guys are taking extreme wrestling to dangerous levels.

I mainly just watch NJPW today because I think they're safer than everybody else, and in turn are better workers.

That vid above is disturbing.

I don’t “hate” pro wrestling I just find strange that grown men still watch it. I don’t understand the need to hate something that has zero impact on your life.

It was cool back in the day of WWF with like Hulk Hogan and them, but then I grew up

I was a huge fan of ECW 20 years ago because it was different. Now guys are taking extreme wrestling to dangerous levels.

I mainly just watch NJPW today because I think they're safer than everybody else, and in turn are better workers.

That vid above is disturbing.
What are they doing nowadays that’s so dangerous? Because I’m not going to go watch it to find out.

Back