Why do we as fans love the Diaz brothers?

because you think its "cool" to act like an idiot, because you are a kid and your daddy pays for your underwears, because you dont understand that in the real world that type of behavior is not "cool"... you actually look like a "poor idiot"

For the same reason stupid High schoolers street fighting videos on YT get millions of hits a day.

I like how it is obvious that TS has been drinking haha

haters do not apply to this thread. Is it the shit talkin pot smokin scrappy attitude? because the reality is. nick is a good guy. gives to charity. teaches local youth free bjj etc. They just seem like cool dudes who dont come to score points but to honestly fight and put it all on the line. Diaz bro this buds for u.

My bottom line, is they come to fight.

Other than this, I can assume why I like them but in the end I don't really know them.

because you think its "cool" to act like an idiot, because you are a kid and your daddy pays for your underwears, because you dont understand that in the real world that type of behavior is not "cool"... you actually look like a "poor idiot"

No fuckface, because we watch fights for THE FIGHTS and not the drama around them. Maybe "Days of Our Lives" is a more suitable program for you.

Also, I watch fighting for displays of heart.

The two fighters on the top of this mountain are Fedor and Nick Diaz.. by far.

When did Fedor actually show a lot of heart? I would say someone like Shogun showed way more heart in his fights with Jones and Hendo than Fedor did in his whole career.

I like them for the fact that neither of them has a tattoo on their body, and they both are still living in Stockton, with one still driving a Honda (I don't know what Nate drives).

When did Fedor actually show a lot of heart? I would say someone like Shogun showed way more heart in his fights with Jones and Hendo than Fedor did in his whole career.

oh you never saw Fedor vs Fujita?

And ya, you could put Shogun in that mix as well.

Well rounded fighters who aren't afraid of getting hit.

haters do not apply to this thread. Is it the shit talkin pot smokin scrappy attitude? because the reality is. nick is a good guy. gives to charity. teaches local youth free bjj etc. They just seem like cool dudes who dont come to score points but to honestly fight and put it all on the line. Diaz bro this buds for u.

becaus ethey always come to fight . not point fighters. they fight for real

I like fighters who use a lot of volume in their strikes. Their BJJ is very active and dangerous.

Their fights are always exciting, Nick imo has some of the best fights in MMA. Nate is improving, looking good lately. They're extremely exciting, they always try and finish the fight.

Most of all, they're really just fun to watch.

I enjoy watching them fight because they always bring it and make many of their fights exciting. I don't enjoy some of their antics, like Nick 2011-12 UFC career

I respect their skillset and mental fortitude but I find them childish petulant and kinda sad....

Nate almost made me a fan recently seemed to have grown up alot then when he start flipping off Bendo etc I gave up on him.

I like how genuine they come off. It seems like when a camera ain't rolling they act just the same

This is my main reason for liking Nick so much. He's always seemed like the most real dude in MMA. Not sure what it is, but I get the impression that Nate is a lot nicer/happier than he comes off as to the casual viewer. Nick, on the other hand, seems to still hold some sort of grudge with society.

Edited due to redundancy during the last sentance.

Back