Opinion Why do the liberals only care about the 1% now?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought catering the world to the 1% was the worst thing we could do. Now it seems if we don't we are evil murderers. Hopefully they will eventually love the 99% of us who want to continue on with our life and not prematurely bury ourselves.

EDIT: OK so obviously I'm comparing people crying about the 1% vs people wanting to stay at home for 1% of the population. Apparently this flew over the head of A LOT of posters.

Last edited:
I thought catering the world to the 1% was the worst thing we could do. Now it seems if we don't we are evil murderers. Hopefully they will eventually love the 99% of us who want to continue on with our life and not prematurely bury ourselves.
Shit thread

Have you been drinking because you sure have posted a lot in the last 20 minutes or so.

They do not realize they are. Well, at least most of them do not.

Trannies are the 1% you're talking about? Blacks are the 1% you're talking about? Muslims are the 1% you're talking about? Women wanting abortions are the 1% you're talking about? It's hard keeping up with who you people say liberals only care about when it changes so often.

What policy have Democrats recently supported that you think indicates they only care about the 1%?

We've always loved you

Trannies are the 1% you're talking about? Blacks are the 1% you're talking about? Muslims are the 1% you're talking about? Women wanting abortions are the 1% you're talking about? It's hard keeping up with who you people say liberals only care about when it changes so often.

If my math is correct, blacks, trannies, Muslims, and women wanting abortions is 4% of the population.

Thought you were referencing the 1% of people that own most of the wealth. Your post makes sense concerning them also, as the rich are making billions off of the shutdown.

Well they want everyone to stay home to protect the 1% of people who would be affected by covid

No, people are staying home to prevent getting and spreading the disease.

While Trump gives corporate America 5 trillion just a couple years after a 1.2 trillion dollar stock buyback program, but its teh libralz who love the corporate class!!! Hillary!!

This is stupid on many levels.

It's not about the 1% getting sick, it's about everyone. If the health system collapses people are going to start dying of preventable shit.

My god this post is dumb.

No, people are staying home to prevent getting and spreading the disease.

While Trump gives corporate America 5 trillion just a couple years after a 1.2 trillion dollar stock buyback program, but its teh libralz who love the corporate class!!! Hillary!!
Pelosi just passed thr latest covid handout

Back