why do the best fighters always.....

I hope Jones does even MORE PEDS so we can see more of the best entertainment in MMA like this

giphy.gif

Jones didn't know he was taking PED's, happens to lots of people.
Especially professional athletes, for some reason

How was Jon gonna know Applebee's beer cheese was nuclear?

If you mentioned Fedor or GSP when talking about this, it'd hold some weight.

Instead your first example was a fighter who as we speak has PEDs still in his system.

just messing with you.
Sherdoggers generally hate natural talent and success and have an obsession with PEDS. Put the 2 together and that explains all these shitty threads.
lol you can tell all the unathletic jealous losers who are here. While yes, there is ped use, ANYONE who has a low bodyfat percentage must be on peds. Its what they do to make themselves feel better about how shitty they are.

If you mentioned Fedor or GSP when talking about this, it'd hold some weight.

Instead your first example was a fighter who as we speak has PEDs still in his system.
he doesn't have ped's in his system now.

alleged ped usage isnt the same as testing over the limit. he hasnt used ped's during his career to get where he is. he probably used taint supplements but intentionally using ped's , i highly doubt it.

So in other words you don't believe he intentionally used peds.

Simply state that clearly next time.

It is indisputable that he failed multiple tests and had both peds and pct drugs in his system over the course of years (and cocaine which is also performance enhancing). The very nicest thing you could say about him is that he has been reckless with what he puts in his body.

However, I believe the use was intentional. The dude hid under the cage at the gym when usada came around and has repeatedly failed tests. One failed test for a tainted supplement is unlikely but plausible. Multiple failed tests? Again, he is either extremely reckless or it was intentional use. Either way it deserves the same punishment in my book as he is a multiple time repeat offender.

And lets forget his T/E ratio during the first Cormier fight or the fact that he has been untruthful in the past on multiple occasions. The hot mic interview with Cormier was extremely telling that Jon is very calculated in front of the camera and that was confirmed by his many personal issues that were not reflected by the character he presented to the media and fans. The preponderance of evidence suggests the man is a pathological liar. Even if not, why would he tell the truth about intentional drug use? It would only serve to damage his reputation further than the failed test (unless he was truly remorseful and intended to stop cheating). I'm sorry, you can continue to believe he was always innocent but you are only lying to yourself.

Do I dispute that he is the greatest fighter of all time? No, I champion that. I think it's true despite the drug use. I also think peds should be allowed in the sport--albeit with a number of caveats and hope that the organization and sport as a whole will pour money into medical research and fighter care to treat brain injuries. Right now they are against the rules though and Jon had them in his system, therefore he cheated. Plain and simple.

All of that said, the sport is better than one man. Jon is the best we've seen yet but he is an incredibly flawed person outside his accomplishments in the cage and those accomplishments will always come with an asterisk.

EDIT***
Strikethrough redacted per @kflo pointing out the unreliability of the source.

Last edited:
he doesn't have ped's in his system now.

There's a very strong chance he does. Even Jones said a few months ago they could be in his system for the next ten years.

Jones doesn’t need to juice... his freaky endocrine system now naturally produces Jonibol, rumor has is that both Santos and Smith failed their post fight test for Turnibol from prolonged contact with Jon’s sweaty body...

I tried contacting JWJ camp in an attempt to obtain some of his samplst to try a new controversial cutting edge therapy called Machida Micturition Infusion. Sadly after several attempts I received a restraining order not to contact JWJ MMA any longer
<mma1><CroCop1><Goldie11>
k33ltx.jpg

Not so. I haven't seen Frankie Edgar, Max Holloway, Dominic Cruz or Kumaru Usman accused of being on PEDs.

There's a very strong chance he does. Even Jones said a few months ago they could be in his system for the next ten years.
those aren't ped's in his system. ped's are performance enhancing. m3 metabolites are not.

So in other words you don't believe he intentionally used peds.

Simply state that clearly next time.

It is indisputable that he failed multiple tests and had both peds and pct drugs in his system over the course of years (and cocaine which is also performance enhancing). The very nicest thing you could say about him is that he has been reckless with what he puts in his body.

However, I believe the use was intentional. The dude hid under the cage at the gym when usada came around and has repeatedly failed tests. One failed test for a tainted supplement is unlikely but plausible. Multiple failed tests? Again, he is either extremely reckless or it was intentional use. Either way it deserves the same punishment in my book as he is a multiple time repeat offender.

And lets forget his T/E ratio during the first Cormier fight or the fact that he has been untruthful in the past on multiple occasions. The hot mic interview with Cormier was extremely telling that Jon is very calculated in front of the camera and that was confirmed by his many personal issues that were not reflected by the character he presented to the media and fans. The preponderance of evidence suggests the man is a pathological liar. Even if not, why would he tell the truth about intentional drug use? It would only serve to damage his reputation further than the failed test (unless he was truly remorseful and intended to stop cheating). I'm sorry, you can continue to believe he was always innocent but you are only lying to yourself.

Do I dispute that he is the greatest fighter of all time? No, I champion that. I think it's true despite the drug use. I also think peds should be allowed in the sport--albeit with a number of caveats and hope that the organization and sport as a whole will pour money into medical research and fighter care to treat brain injuries. Right now they are against the rules though and Jon had them in his system, therefore he cheated. Plain and simple.

All of that said, the sport is better than one man. Jon is the best we've seen yet but he is an incredibly flawed person outside his accomplishments in the cage and those accomplishments will always come with an asterisk.
has there ever been a single first hand account of the hiding under the cage story?

has there ever been a single first hand account of the hiding under the cage story?
Fair enough. I should have been called out for that point. Chael is not a reliable source of anything other than entertainment and lies.

I mean can you accept this?
1. PEDs push fighters into a higher level of competition
2. There are fighters currently on PEDs which aren't detected

Logically you can take one of 2 conclusions that any fighter that dominates the division:
A) PEDs are irrelevant and you can train an beat them anyways.
B) Champs are on PEDs

why do the best fighters all thank god after they win?

religion is the real PED

Back