Why do so many high-level MMA fighters come from Hawaii?

Why do so many high level fighters come from Brazil?

Why do so many high level fighters come from Dagestan?

Why do so many high level fighters come from California?

Why do so many high level fighters come from the pacific northwest?

Why do so many high level fighters come from bumble fuck middle America?

TS, it's arbitrary. Happenstance.

That being said, hespect to all cultures that haven't lost the importance of young males fighting and competing with each other.

Brawling is retarded though. All those "cultures" are usually third world and not among top tier nations.
All you see with these dudes are cokeheads & drunks ending up knocked out in the middle of the street or in the gutter outside a bar or something.
Russia comes to mind, Australia, parts of USA, the underclass of Britain, etc.

The way to encourage male & female athletics is through proper martial arts and dojo, like Karate, Judo, Boxing gyms, etc.
Not fighting outside bars for stupid reasons.

Like..........? More than one or two?

One of the poorest states in the USA. Poverty = desperate young men with few options to succeed.
This is false. They have the 7th lowest poverty rate in the USA. Dog The Bounty Hunter isn't a good source for poverty rates.

Something in watta ova there braddah...
Somoa culture breed warrior brah...
This is correct. It's a fighting culture where fighting isn't stigmatized and is instead revered. Of course you'll end up with a lot more fighters per capita than you would expect. I've spent a lot of time in Samoa and there's a real culture battle going on between the village and the schools, which are all run by churches.

Why do so many high level fighters come from Brazil?

Why do so many high level fighters come from Dagestan?

Why do so many high level fighters come from California?

Why do so many high level fighters come from the pacific northwest?

Why do so many high level fighters come from bumble fuck middle America?

TS, it's arbitrary. Happenstance.
No it definitely is not any sort of coincidence. The Caucasus inherited a wrestling culture from the Russians as well as other martial art schools of thought. Once every division has a fighter from the Russian Federation as champion I don’t think you’ll be calling it coincidence

Secret training methods

bj-penn-underwater-training.jpg

Hawaii is poor? I always thought the opposite, more or less.
like many tourist places the hotels and resorts look great while the rest of the place is a shit hole, my home Niagara Falls being no exception

No it definitely is not any sort of coincidence. The Caucasus inherited a wrestling culture from the Russians as well as other martial art schools of thought. Once every division has a fighter from the Russian Federation as champion I don’t think you’ll be calling it coincidence
What you're describing is an example of cause and effect. But that very same cause and effect has played out over centuries of combat sports. And will continue to do so. The place where "the best fighters in the world" come from will constantly change in geography, and again, always has. Making it.....*drumroll*, happenstance.

Back