Why do people wear jeans that are cut to shreads!??! IN THE WINTER?!?!

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I went for a long cold walk in the woods and my legs were frozen. On the drive home I saw a teenager girl wearing jeans that were all cut to pieces. With her exposed leg bids getting frost bitten

Why do people do this? Why is this a fashion? It looks terrible and doesn't protect against the elements. I guess when jeans wear out naturally it looks like you do a lot of work, but people are ripping their jeans up on purpose.

It looks like they were just in a motorcycle accident and skid across the pavement, walked away bloodied and were like "these jeans are still good". How is it fashionable to look like you got into a fight with a wild animal most of the time.

I don't mean to be rude but this particular woman I saw today was chubby and her exposed leg bits through ripped up jeans were bulging out of her tight ripped up jeans.

Don't get me wrong she wasn't poor, nice jacket and everything else. These people are doing it on purpose. She looked in distress and was walking fast cause look how fucking cold it is here today:

MINUS 13 FELT LIKE MINUS 22

Agreed, its fucking freezing today.

Funny enough my wife bought me some jeans that had a rip in them and i wore them today because i didn't do laundry. Froze 1 square inch of my leg off.

I went for a long cold walk in the woods and my legs were frozen. On the drive home I saw a teenager girl wearing jeans that were all cut to pieces. With her exposed leg bids getting frost bitten

Why do people do this? Why is this a fashion? It looks terrible and doesn't protect against the elements. I guess when jeans wear out naturally it looks like you do a lot of work, but people are ripping their jeans up on purpose.

It looks like they were just in a motorcycle accident and skid across the pavement, walked away bloodied and were like "these jeans are still good". How is it fashionable to look like you got into a fight with a wild animal most of the time.

I don't mean to be rude but this particular woman I saw today was chubby and her exposed leg bits through ripped up jeans were bulging out of her tight ripped up jeans.

Don't get me wrong she wasn't poor, nice jacket and everything else. These people are doing it on purpose. She looked in distress and was walking fast cause look how fucking cold it is here today:

You may have an overactive mind that makes you judge people unnecessarily like you are their caretaker or shepherd.

no idea.

I only wear JNCO

ESw2tiN.png

I got nothing...

Fuck Off Clippy,

Have a nice day...

I guess... they just want to stay, cool.

upload_2019-1-18_8-24-36.jpeg

One stupid person does it to be different and thousands of other stupid people copy them.

Are you sure it wasn't a hefty woman wearing skinny jeans that couldn't stand the strain?

Did you offer her a ride in the @Clippy mobile?

I like going outside in the snow in bare feet because it bugs the hell out of my wife.

Especially-self-five.gif

One stupid person does it to be different and thousands of other stupid people copy them.

Are you sure it wasn't a hefty woman wearing skinny jeans that couldn't stand the strain?

Did you offer her a ride in the @Clippy mobile?

Hell no I didn't want overflowing her leg bits all over my car

I think I saw a woman wearing cut up denim shorts where the cut was very close to her crotch. Didn't stick around and try to get a clear view.

Sounds pretty dumb IMO; almost as impractical as not owning a winter jacket in Canada.

You think that's weird?
Come to Japan,4AD92B4C-C537-4468-93FB-C85A2ADE3001.jpeg

Back