Economy Why do people want to live in America if they hate America?

There's a lot of hypocrisy here because the same people projecting that the left hates America are the ones saying "make America great again" which implicitly if not explicitly proclaims that America is not great now. And they're constantly bitching about every little culture war thing. I highly suspect that the left leaning ones are going to be the happiest with the emerging America while the right does nothing but bitch. But they'll still proudly proclaim themselves to be the patriots. Like Ashly Babbitt being a "patriot" as she stormed the Capitol to try to subvert Democracy and harm our elected officials.

American is kind of a shithole in many places. I'd like to take you to where I grew up east LA and Garfield high with shootings and gang fights weekly. Yeah got out but its not like these high crime areas and economic dead zones dont exist everywhere from Camden NJ to east LA. America is a win big lose big society with a smaller middle class every year. Obviously those on bottom rungs are not happy but they are too poor to leave. This is like asking why don't you leave jail. Doh?

A lot of people don't get these BLM occupy and stuff protests were more than abt George Floyd or wall street bailouts it's about the forgotten masses.

I grew up for a bit in East LA during the 80s as well. I think you'd be surprised a little if you went back now. Visited earlier this year and saw way more white people now than I remembered as a kid lol.

Back