Why do people think Justin would beat Conor

I never thought Justin would him, but I would have rather seen him fight Justin instead of Justin's lsoppy seconds.
Cerrone esd probably suffering from severe PTSD from the beatings he had, Conor knew it and toook the opportunity.

Please tell me you don't actually believe they set up the fight with cowboy because it was a better sell to casuals. Gaethje would have been sold so much better. Their would have been crap talk and drama along with hype of an actual fight that could go either way and mean something.

Casuals don't know Gaethje and Conor at this point doesn't need shittalking to sell his fight.

Interesting fight since he's very hittable just like Diaz, Alvarez, cowboy and most of this opponents.

Tony is the only hittable fighter that in despite that I'm confident he would finish Conor

Justin actually fights everybody in front or behind him, Conor picks his fights like he's looking at headshots although Justin is not one of my fave fighters there's no denying his toughness and heart two factors I've yet to see in Conor even when the deck is stacked in his favor...

Maybe its because he got outstruck by a wrestler with barely serviceable standup.

Or maybe because he's only had 2 fights at LW and other than starching Alvarez there is no indication that the power advantage he had at 145 translates well to 155?

Or perhaps its because Justin has changed his fighting style significantly as a result of his 2 UFC losses? He is fighting far more defensively than before. He used to wade into fights and count on his chin and recovery time to save him. Justin has serious leg kicks, something that Conor hasn't had to deal with.

Or maybe its because Conor has only had 5 fights in 4 years (getting smashed by Mayweather excluded) and has gone 2-3 in that time period.

Justin has the tools to beat Conor, he just needed to adjust his gameplan, something he has done.

Smashing Cerrone provides Conor zero credibility, who knows if he still has what it takes.

TD threat, noob. Does Khabib have better striking than Cerrone? Do you think Conor should worry about Justins TDs?

His power is at 145 and 170 but you're uncertain if it translates to 155? Ok lol

Justin has serious leg kicks, sure. Except nearly everytime Justin has been rocked or dropped it was because of his leg kicks or his poor high gaurd.

Justin can beat Conor but he shouldn't be the favorite.

People tend to forget how good conor is, or live in denial.
Conor can beat anyone not named khabib at lw.
And you base this on what? Beating FWs and unranked opponents his entire career?

If Conor wrecks him it'll be the old "so what?? He's been KOd recently he's a can! Conor hasn't fought anyone!"

If he's so damn hittable, then why has barely anyone hit him in his last three fights?

By beating James Vick early (4 fight losing streak with 3 finishes) who's got no power and bad striking defense, by beating Donald early (3 fight losing streak all finishes), and Barbosa early (lost 4 out of 5).

Justin has a nearly 10 strikes absorbed per minute average even after those fights which is easily the highest at LW. So if you average being the most hit guy pretty sure it makes you damn hittable.

Back