Why do people support the UFC and Fight Pass? Its terrible for the sport

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't understand how anyone could pay that stupid $10 a month for Fight Pass. You are only giving in to a company that has rip off PPV prices that continue to get higher and a terrible internet only option for fights where watching fights on a stinking computer sucks any way.

I have no idea why fight fans would support the UFC with that. Fans are gullible for buying that crap, because it just causes fights you want to see to not be shown.

I can't understand how anyone could pay that stupid $10 a month for Fight Pass. You are only giving in to a company that has rip off PPV prices that continue to get higher and a terrible internet only option for fights where watching fights on a stinking computer sucks any way.

I have no idea why fight fans would support the UFC with that. Fans are gullible for buying that crap, because it just causes fights you want to see to not be shown.

14270259.jpg

LMAO this is not a sport, it is all about entertainment. True sports are football, boxing and F1.

I like to go back and watch great fights from the past. Plus, when someone says something outlandish about a fight, I like to go back and watch the fight to see if they know what the fuck they're talking about. Plus, it's only $10. I don't even notice it on my bank account. #balleralert

100% of the money is going to the fighters just like the rebok thingy. UFC make $0

I like having access to almost every mma fight at any moment.

War Fight Pass!
War Walmart, too!!!!!

actually it's not $10 a month if you pay for the year upfront.

its worth the money, thats why

Back