Why do people make it seem like a full camp Diaz is invincible?

Nobody thinks he's invincible. But if no camp Diaz can ruin Conor, it makes pretty good sense that full camp Diaz will do a lot better.

..that and Conor doesn't have the tools to take advantage of the weaknesses that Nate does have. We don't have to speculate about this - we saw it unfold in the first fight. Conor tried every trick he had (including attacking the supposedly vulnerable lead leg) ...one and a half rounds in, he was getting boxed up and finished.

Now that's if we're talking Conor coming in and systematically dismantling and finishing Nate or beating him in a decision... He can still catch him with something big early and finish him. I think that people who don't think that this is possible are kidding themselves.

The fuck does it matter anymore? Nate made Conor tap twice and they're gonna fight in a few days.

TS needs to look up the word "invincible"

It's not that Nate will be invincible... Its that Nate will beat Connor again

And prolly it will look something like this:

MZARNKM.jpg
image.jpeg

Sure, he will be way better off than on two weeks notice. But sherbros are making it seem like he's going to become an astronomically better fighter with literal lightning fast reflexes, unbeatable boxing skills, more power than the hulk, etc...it's crazy.

You have never played any sport before, let alone train to say this.
I just cant believe you even posted this.

The weird thing about this fight to me is Conor looked pretty good right before the tide changed , which I didn't noticed the first time I seen it

I agree I did see that. But conor knows nate is beatable he just went about it the wrong way , I do believe conor can change thinges up and possibly change the outcome

You act as if nate wont change his game.
Nate came in there with..pretty much nothing on a short notice.
This goes both ways. Only nates advantage now is that hell be in shape with a full camp.

So, excuses basically.
This shit was well documented at the time. Give him some credit and think about the balls it takes to fight RDA when your so sick you can't train or make weight (only time he ever missed weight) mother fucker

The important question is ; what else can Conor offer.
Imo he will play the same game,he dont have more tools than he already used.
This not to insult Conor but honestly what else can he offer ?

It's possible that Conor can win a decision by throwing token kicks, punches and then running away. Even if Nate doesn't flinch, Conor can simply backpedal, Nate's slow on his feet IMO. Problem last fight is Conor used no strategy and tried to blast Nate like some fool.

Do I think Nate has a huge advantage? Yup, but Conor isn't some talentless chump, and Nate, like I said , was fortunate Conor wanted to trade.

You act as if nate wont change his game.
Nate came in there with..pretty much nothing on a short notice.
This goes both ways. Only nates advantage now is that hell be in shape with a full camp.
I'm not saying that of course nate will come much more prepared . I just think people make to much of short notice nate when he said himself he is alway in shape and and he's been fighting so long being a little rusty isn't that big of a deal to him . All I'm saying is Conor will be much more prepared for "Nate" this time , and I don't just see " full camp nate is Conor smash conor way easier " they will both be much more prepared . WAR MCGREGOR VS NATE 2!!!

Sure, he will be way better off than on two weeks notice. But sherbros are making it seem like he's going to become an astronomically better fighter with literal lightning fast reflexes, unbeatable boxing skills, more power than the hulk, etc...it's crazy.

No one is saying he's unbeatable. People are saying that the idea that Conor will be less likely to gas, and should perform so much better against a full-camp Diaz vs a two-week notice Diaz is idiotic.

i just hope all u dummies in this thread give conor his props when he (A FEATHERWEIGHT) flatlines a 6'1 200 pound potential LHW on august 20 no excuses

Calling Nate a potential LHW is hilarious

As much as i want Nate to win, I'm convinced he won't. CM does not want to be humiliated again and he is going to make sure he won't lose this time.
While i think Nate is a bit too relaxed about it all, all the press about how great he is has gone to his head. I think he believes its a forgone conclusion that he'll win.
The mindset of both fighters will be the opposite to what they were in the first fight, this will decide who wins.
Lol what a bunch a crap. You're predicting he's going to lose because he's relaxed at a press conference!

6' and 200 pounds

Doesn't mean he can be even remotely successful at LHW. Diaz is a LW.

Are you also going to argue that Conor is a middleweight who just cuts all of the way to FW for the hell of it?

Doesn't mean he can be even remotely successful at LHW. Diaz is a LW.

Are you also going to argue that Conor is a middleweight who just cuts all of the way to FW for the hell of it?
conor is 5'8 and 145 pounds ofc hes not a MW
naythan starves himself, looks like a stick and calls it "vegan" just so he can pick fights against featherweights his entire career

conor is 5'8 and 145 pounds ofc hes not a MW

And Daniel Cormier is 5'11 and wrecked people at HW and LHW. Saying that Nate is a LHW but Conor is a FW is extremely bias and dumb.

Edit: oh and Conor is 5'9

naythan starves himself, looks like a stick and calls it "vegan" just so he can pick fights against featherweights his entire career

What kind of bias nonsense is this? Conor looks like skeletor at weigh ins but you are coming at Diaz? He is a thin guy but I have never seen him look remotely as bad as Conor. Nate doesn't eat meat (aside from fish) which is why he talks about being vegan. lol when has Nate ever fought at FW? You might want to check your facts.

And Daniel Cormier is 5'11 and wrecked people at HW and LHW. Saying that Nate is a LHW but Conor is a FW is extremely bias and dumb.

Edit: oh and Conor is 5'9

What kind of bias nonsense is this? Conor looks like skeletor at weigh ins but you are coming at Diaz? He is a thin guy but I have never seen him look remotely as bad as Conor. Nate doesn't eat meat (aside from fish) which is why he talks about being vegan. lol when has Nate ever fought at FW? You might want to check your facts.
"Favorite Fighter: Nate Diaz for ending the most annoying hype train ever. Cry forever Conor lovers."

lmao
done

Back