Why do people make it seem like a full camp Diaz is invincible?

Did you see him against Michael Johnson?

There's your answer.

The Diaz that fought Michael Johnson would have destroyed McGregor. I can't wait for 202. It's going to be quite a show for Diaz fans and a nightmare for McGregor fans.

i just hope all u dummies in this thread give conor his props when he (A FEATHERWEIGHT) flatlines a 6'1 200 pound potential LHW on august 20 no excuses

Lol it's so odd how you guys buy into the UFC's hype like that. Diaz.. is.. a.. lightweight.

everyone thinks nate will win because he won his last match

on top of that, conor lost his last match

The weird thing about this fight to me is Conor looked pretty good right before the tide changed , which I didn't noticed the first time I seen it

I agree I did see that. But conor knows nate is beatable he just went about it the wrong way , I do believe conor can change thinges up and possibly change the outcome

Conor plays up the fact that "he beat Nate for eight minutes of the fight..." I just watched the replay of it. Yes, he started cutting Nate up in the 2nd. But the 1st round was not Conor's. It certainly could've been (10-9) Conor. But it also could've been (10-9) Nate. It was a pretty even round. In the 2nd, yes he did hit Nate with some shots early in the round, but then we obviously know what happened after that.

a 6'1 200 pound potential LHW
giphy.gif

Full camp Diaz is probably than tequila Diaz.

I think he will look better, physically, but he will fight just the same. He never gasses any way, so no issues there, and his skills are already what they are, his boxing might look a little crisper than last time with all the sparring, but nothing much about his approach or skill set will have changed in the past few months. The same goes for Conor, he will have some what improved cardio but everything else will be the same more or less.

The big difference will be implementing game plans and for Conor having made a big enough of an improvement in his cardio. I think Conor is basically looking to do what he did in round one for the whole five rounds, which is unlikely.

So, excuses basically.

You can call it excuses if you want to be a little dipshit I suppose. we should all pretend that Diaz fighting with a sickness/injury fully represents his skills in mma? That's essentially what you are saying here. Stop trying to act like you're some super disciplined non-excuse maker and go shove some more twinkies down your gullet.

I'm happy it's full camp Diaz this time, CMac has much better chance beating him. Cabo Diaz is a force to be rockened with.

I think he will look better, physically, but he will fight just the same. He never gasses any way, so no issues there, and his skills are already what they are, his boxing might look a little crisper than last time with all the sparring, but nothing much about his approach or skill set will have changed in the past few months. The same goes for Conor, he will have some what improved cardio but everything else will be the same more or less.

The big difference will be implementing game plans and for Conor having made a big enough of an improvement in his cardio. I think Conor is basically looking to do what he did in round one for the whole five rounds, which is unlikely.
I think you underestimate how much not sparring effects you.

TS needs to look up the word "invincible"

It's not that Nate will be invincible... Its that Nate will beat Connor again

And prolly it will look something like this:

MZARNKM.jpg

Hes not but he will not be an easy fight for any 155er or Connor. I can't wait for this fight btw. Fans of both.

Sure, he will be way better off than on two weeks notice. But sherbros are making it seem like he's going to become an astronomically better fighter with literal lightning fast reflexes, unbeatable boxing skills, more power than the hulk, etc...it's crazy.

Because he did so well with only one week to prepare. Naturally he should be even better this time and he beat Conor fairly easily the first time.

TS, nobody is saying he's invincible.

But what you are missing is the fact that heavy sparring is often needed to program that fast twitch muscle memory, which goes stale very fast when you aren't active.

As everyone knows, the 11 days of notice for Nate was basically just a weight cut and flying around to media obligations - Nate said himself that his first round of sparring was the first round of the actual fight.

If Nate comes in with a proper camp, and periodization to ensure he peaks physically on fight night, the probability is that he will be sharper, with his defense more on point as well.

However, all that being said, Nate can be inconsistent, and Conor seems determined to correct his mistakes (trying to bully Nate), so just like all fights, anything can happen.

Because he's fighting a midget that will gas before he does and lose again.

Sure, he will be way better off than on two weeks notice. But sherbros are making it seem like he's going to become an astronomically better fighter with literal lightning fast reflexes, unbeatable boxing skills, more power than the hulk, etc...it's crazy.

They will soon understand how stupid they are.

Its not so much he's invincible. But Nate is the kind of guy who doesn't look good when he's not prepared. The fact that he whipped that ass unprepared.. Well you get the picture. Its a lot harder now that he's training and not taking shots in Cabo.

For conor he is...

Back