Why do people make it seem like a full camp Diaz is invincible?

Full camp Diaz is like Fedor on steroids

Invincible no, a terrible match up for McGregor, yep.

Looking forward to this beatdown. Will be fun.

As much as i want Nate to win, I'm convinced he won't. CM does not want to be humiliated again and he is going to make sure he won't lose this time.
While i think Nate is a bit too relaxed about it all, all the press about how great he is has gone to his head. I think he believes its a forgone conclusion that he'll win.
The mindset of both fighters will be the opposite to what they were in the first fight, this will decide who wins.

Nate will win because he has a full camp and is a legitimate Welterweight.

Or so Rogan told me.

While we're on styles make fights, I think that this was a fight that didn't get appreciation for how good it was due to the outcome. It's a very fun watch, two guys really going toe to toe.

In terms of just watchability, this fight is awesome. Two excellent MMA boxers, and I don't think Conor would look to hold Nate down. Could be another great war!

Conor was winning the majority of their fight, though. But he was also unprepared for the fight as well. Not as much as Nate was, but he had to deal with a huge style change last minute.

Conor was winning until he lost. Great info.

Sure, he will be way better off than on two weeks notice. But sherbros are making it seem like he's going to become an astronomically better fighter with literal lightning fast reflexes, unbeatable boxing skills, more power than the hulk, etc...it's crazy.
0ecc1a4f49be91db166c09dfb97b4b9f.jpg

Fight-Night-Orlando--Nate-Diaz-Backstage-Interview_574409_TwitterPlayerCardImage.png

Conor was winning the majority of their fight, though. But he was also unprepared for the fight as well. Not as much as Nate was, but he had to deal with a huge style change last minute.

Bullshit.
"I don't train for a specific opponent because they all pull out" words of Conor. So the style change is bullshit.

Sure, he will be way better off than on two weeks notice. But sherbros are making it seem like he's going to become an astronomically better fighter with literal lightning fast reflexes, unbeatable boxing skills, more power than the hulk, etc...it's crazy.
Sure. He's been beat before. He's not gonna get beat by cloner though.

To Conor, full camp Diaz is. 10 days notice Diaz made your boy his bitch. Nothing you will say after this will change that.

10 days notice Diaz had Conor's life in his hands.

Majority of the fight? The fight had just started. If the fight had gone the distance, Nate would have won 4 rounds. But for some odd reason, Conor fans seem to think it's all about the first round. Winning that one means you are the winner of the fight.

It isn't the camp. It's that Conor his him clean and it seemed to have little effect on Nate. Hope Conor is training leg kicks because other than that I don't see a better outcome this time for him.

None of this is true, Conor had the perfect camp, didnt even have to cut weight. He will get molested in this rematch

People don't think he's invincible,Josh fu**** Thompson made his camp throw in the towel lol

But Conor is so bad that he makes a full camp Nate seem invincible.If Nate was fighting another LW he'll probably be the udnerdog,look at the beating he took from RDA for example.Look how WW's ragdolled him and threw him around like a doll when he tried to move up.

But he's fighting a little mediocre dude now,that's why people don't see how he could lose.

It's one of the biggest exaggerations on sherdog.
Nate is never out of shape as far as conditioning.
2 weeks vacation takes absolutely nothing from your conditioning if you are an athlete.
There won't even be a noticeable difference in him.

And lol @ people bringing up the Johnson fight.

Johnson is pretty athletic but in no way is he the caliber striker that Conor is. Not even close.

It's one of the biggest exaggerations on sherdog.
Nate is never out of shape as far as conditioning.
2 weeks vacation takes absolutely nothing from your conditioning if you are an athlete.
There won't even be a noticeable difference in him.

And lol @ people bringing up the Johnson fight.

Johnson is pretty athletic but in no way is he the caliber striker that Conor is. Not even close.

MJ has beaten Edson Barboza and Tony Ferguson. Let's see Conor do that.

MJ has beaten Edson Barboza and Tony Ferguson. Let's see Conor do that.

All Conor has to do is take the time to correctly get up to the same cage weight as Edson and Tony and I say he also can beat them.

Bullshit.
"I don't train for a specific opponent because they all pull out" words of Conor. So the style change is bullshit.
This, I don't remember anyone before Connor being praised so much for getting a late replacement. Nate coming in was an advantage for connor in every way. He's made huge career strides off this same advantage before against chad.

Let's also not forget how before the fight happend everyone said nate was the easiest match up for connor out of the light weight fighters that stepped up. People thought cerrone, pettis, khabib, ferguson ect were avoided because they were more dangerous opponents. Nate has almost no kick defense, no ring cutting ability, and no wrestling. He has good boxing and bjj but no way to implement it unless Connor takes it there. They wanted someone who would stand and bang and wasn't in fight shape.

Now nate is a massive tower of muscle who used an entirely new fight style that Connor couldn't possibly have prepared for.

It's not that. It was the short notice fight the first time and how he walked through everything connor had.

He was on vacation last fight notice, how can a preared Diaz do any worse

i just hope all u dummies in this thread give conor his props when he (A FEATHERWEIGHT) flatlines a 6'1 200 pound potential LHW on august 20 no excuses

Back