Why do people make it seem like a full camp Diaz is invincible?

It's because his style is perfect for Connor, he doesn't have to worry about wrestling or hard leg kicks,which are his worst nightmares.

I don't think that they're making him out to be invincible I think that its more a reaction to the usual Conor fan line of "he's making X adjustment" or he'll be more prepared or whatever... it's just to remind Conor's fans that Nate was the one who had the most disadvantages and seems to have the easier path to showing up in better shape than last time.

IMO, Conor's only chance in this fight is him being the hungrier fighter. Nate beat him without even training. If you beat someone without training, how motivated are you going to be training for a rematch??

I don''t think that. I was watching one interview with Nate prior to first fight and he said sometimes he come in with full camp and perform like shit sometimes no camp and is world beater. Also a lot of these fighters say you need rest and low intensity training sometimes.

That said Conor literally has no tools to beat Nate. Styles make fights.
-Nate has longer reach and better boxing and Conor can't compete at his strongest point.
-Nate can't really be KO'ed especially by likes of a a small man like conor. He was rocked after like 4 head kicks by Thompson. Conor is a KO artist but not enough of one to damage nate. First fight proved that as Conor hit him with very strong shots and Nate walked right through them.
-Nate obviously dominates any where on the ground.
-Nate is a endurance freak who always comes forward. Could fight 10 rounds if he had to. Conor is not. He relies on explosive speed and power. After 1-2 rounds slows and drops hands.

Just a terrible matchup for Conor. I literally give him 5% chance. And most of that is because you can lose if you are cut/bleeding too bad. Basically Conor can win on a cut.
Alot of good points there . But just because conor couldnt drop nate last time doesnt mean he can't this time

Not invincible, just way better than the guy that finished McGregor in two rounds

You don't need to be invincible to beat McGregor, Nate and the two other guys that beat him proved that.

It's because his style is perfect for Connor, he doesn't have to worry about wrestling or hard leg kicks,which are his worst nightmares.
Exactly plenty of LW can beat Nate but Conor does not have the tools. Two ways to beat diaz bros. run and gun or wrestle fuck them. neither are Conors forte. I like Conor in Octagon he brings it hard but his style plays right into Nates hands.

Last edited:
Conor was winning the majority of their fight, though. But he was also unprepared for the fight as well. Not as much as Nate was, but he had to deal with a huge style change last minute.
Conor said he doesn't care who he fights.. Don't make excuses for him after the fact. He took the risk and he lost..

Alot of good points there . But just because conor couldnt drop nate last time doesnt mean he can't this time
Anyone can be KOed unless your name is Diaz. Just kidding...mostly. Point is odds are very very slim.

They don't but his current matchup does. Conor has no chance and his fans are just hoping, hyping, and praying that Conor somehow got that glow this time around.
MJXQsnU0kcMg0.gif

Exactly plenty of LW can beat Nate but Conor does not have the tools. Two ways to beat diaz bros. run and gun or wrestle fuck them. neither are Conors forte. I like Conor in Octagon he brings it hard but his style plays right into Nates hands.
Exactly, we all blame Connor for what he did in the first fight,but lets be honest,what else he can do? doesn't have the kicks,wrestling or grappling, he has to go out and punch as hard as he can and hope that it lands in the right place to ko Nate

I think most everybody realizes Conor could land a shot and get a ko. The probability of that is an opinion that varies. No one thinks Nate is invincible even if they are extremely confident in him winning.

Like Nate said, if he had a camp, he couldn't be touched. He'll be a lot sharper this time around. Conor, on the other hand ate up to 170 last time and still came in under, now he's probably walking at 160 or less. So we have a smaller Conor against a sharper, fit 170 lb Diaz. Not good for Conor.

better question is how do people see conor outlasting nate in 5 rounder against ''bigger man''

He's not.

Diaz is a 20-10 fighter, he loses 1 out of 3 fights and looks pedestrian in the LW rankings.

Versus Mctapper however, he looks like a god. He couldn't be rocked and easily tapped Mctapper.

I just want the event to be over so we know whether or not humbled Conor can take a full camp Nate. The Diaz and Conor fanboys are making this place unbearable.

To make concrete predictions one way or the other is stupid. Diaz could outlast and tap out McGregor again or Conor could fight smarter and come out on top.

No one is saying Nate is invincible with a full training camp, he just happnes to be a bad match up for Conor and is more skilled than him and he beat him last time with no training camp so of course we think he will beat him again with an actual training camp.

I agree somewhat. Someone that is perpetually in shape like a Diaz Bro is not hindered/disadvantaged as much as someone that is not.

Back