Why do people keep bringing up that Jones will fight at HW eventually?

...and he could put on a bunch of muscle and become a worse fighter like Mir did a few years back when everybody thought that HW was going to be dominated by 300 lb. monster who cut to 265 because Lesnar had the belt.

Jones is having a lot of success right where he is his current shape. There's no reason to change anything up.

Christ.. I'm not even advocating him going to heavy weight. I was answering the question. The truth is he could easily bulk.

But as you've said why should he when he's having that much success at lhw..

Do you still not get me now..?

Christ.. I'm not even advocating him going to heavy weight. I was answering the question. The truth is he could easily bulk.

But as you've said why should he when he's having that much success at lhw..

Do you still not get me now..?

Sorry, I didn't intend that to be an antagonistic response.

Jones is a lanky guy who doesn't cut very much weight after a camp. He was under 220 eight weeks out from UFC 172.

Guys with similar body types like Anderson and Diabate had no trouble making weight into their late 30s. There's absolutely no evidence that Jones is about to undergo some massive physical transformation. He's actually making weight easier than he did a couple of years ago.

And LOL @ the people who incessantly talk about how he's going to look like his NFL lineman brothers ignoring the fact that the three of them have completely different body types.

This, also he may not fight for much longer, not everybody fights until they are 45, maybe he will retire around 30 because he already made millions and is tired of training and possibly injuries.

Back