Why do people keep acting like Nate beat Conor....

Frankie Boyle isn't really that funny to me. I think Bill Burr is way funnier.
you're not Scottish...... you're clearly some imposter
tumblr_n0kef5lw9H1shmuc3o1_250.gif

you're not Scottish...... you're clearly some imposter
LOL. I'm very Scottish. I mean, I exaggerated a bit. He's pretty funny. But Bill Burr is on another level to me.

That is so fucking brilliant.

I barely know anything about Philly but holy shit, that was amazing.

LOL. I'm very Scottish. I mean, I exaggerated a bit. He's pretty funny. But Bill Burr is on another level to me.

That is so fucking brilliant.

I barely know anything about Philly but holy shit, that was amazing.

Im not listening to that, got 20 seconds in and already felt the urge to punch someone

Im not listening to that, got 20 seconds in and already felt the urge to punch someone
BRO. THE GUY HAS WRITTEN NONE OF THIS DOWN. HE STARTS GETTING BOOED AND STARTS RANDOMLY INSULTING THE ENTIRE CITY. IN AMERICA. AND HE GETS CHEERED. BILL BURR IS FUCKING BRILLIANT.

BRO. THE GUY HAS WRITTEN NONE OF THIS DOWN. HE STARTS GETTING BOOED AND STARTS RANDOMLY INSULTING THE ENTIRE CITY. IN AMERICA. AND HE GETS CHEERED. BILL BURR IS FUCKING BRILLIANT.
I didn't listen to this before, that is badass

1Mc5ZFL.gif

Shut the fuck up. Fuckin' Frankie Boyle.

"Oy look at me me fookin accents Scottish im hilarious"

Bill Burr is literally the GOAT.
tumblr_ni5a4lcoGi1qzc3t4o1_r2_400.gif

Dave Chappelle disagrees
Chappelle>>>>>Frankie Boyle>>>>>>>> Kevin Hart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Rogan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bill Burr

tumblr_ni5a4lcoGi1qzc3t4o1_r2_400.gif

Dave Chappelle disagrees
Chappelle>>>>>Frankie Boyle>>>>>>>> Kevin Hart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Rogan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bill Burr
Chappelle>Burr>Hart>Rogan>Boyle

The only people that like that bum are from Glasgow. You're from Glasgow, aren't you, TS?

Chappelle>Burr>Hart>Rogan>Boyle

The only people that like that bum are from Glasgow. You're from Glasgow, aren't you, TS?
IDK who boyle is, other than that I only disagree with Rogan below Hart. I like his stand up. I think I'm in the minority on sherdog but I appreciate his material a lot more than I could ever appreciate kevin hart

IDK who boyle is, other than that I only disagree with Rogan below Hart. I like his stand up. I think I'm in the minority on sherdog but I appreciate his material a lot more than I could ever appreciate kevin hart
I rate Rogan a lot higher than most. But Hart has some good shit imo. Frankie Boyle is good, but he's not in Burr's league.

I thought it was because they had just boed his friend who went before him

I Never heard of Frankie Boyle so I can't comment on him

Dave Chappell is probably the GOAT but Bill Burr is top 5 min

Back