Why do people keep acting like Nate beat Conor....

first, Id like to thank Jeebus..... without him, none of this would be possible

he's good people lol
haha I'm joking, of course I don't care about that... but I'll take the mod job anyway. I would be cool and not let it over my head, I promise
1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg~c200

USADA mentions after every single fighter loss is up there for annoyance factor for me as well.

oh they dont wanna make me a mod, Id cause havoc around here with that power lol

gotta disagree, HI is good people..... one of my favourite posters on here
I was joking with HI as well, he is great and we all missed him when he was gone

a better question is, why do people keep acting like kevin hart is a good comedian?
I think he is funny he s got his style and it works for him. Though he is highly overrated. Guys like Bill Burr who dont get his kinda spotlight are miles ahead of him.

I think he is funny he s got his style and it works for him. Though he is highly overrated. Guys like Bill Burr who dont get his kinda spotlight are miles ahead of him.
gtfo, Bill Burr is a terrible comedian

definitely not my kind of humor anyway

You shut the fuck up. Bill Burr is great.

Hey. Don't be weird, man.
he's shit, doesnt even compare to someone like Frankie Boyle..... tell me Im wrong about that then? Personally I just cant stand the sound of his voice

and too late, Im being weird lol

he's shit, doesnt even compare to someone like Frankie Boyle..... tell me Im wrong about that then? Personally I just cant stand the sound of his voice

and too late, Im being weird lol
Frankie Boyle isn't really that funny to me. I think Bill Burr is way funnier.

Back