why do people hate Ronda and Conor but love Dominick Cruz

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dom is arrogant, fights against shorter fighters with a significant reach advantage, feuds with and disrespects each of his opponents, casually ducked TJ Dilleshaw rematch, put division on hold with injury yet Dom Cruz is universally beloved. When these are the reasons that Ronda and Conor are hated. why?

You mean SOME people? It's the same as asking 'why do people who have subjective opinions about different things have different opinions than other people?' Pointless. Why do people with inconsistent positions have inconsistent positions? Where are you trying to go with this?

lol most people don't even watch the 135 male division to even care about Cruz. The affection he gets is from manlet lovers mainly.

All three of those fighters have completely different personalities so it is expected that SOME would like Cruz but not the other two.

Honestly, I DO think Dom is a smug douche at times. But I can't argue the guy is MUCH smarter than most MMA fighters, both mentally and fight-strategy wise. AND, even though he does trash-talk, he's usually not saying completely over the top, inane rubbish.

He puts on clinics in the cage, and leaves most high-level opponents looking completely baffled.

For that, I give him a pass.

You mean SOME people? It's the same as asking 'why do people who have subjective opinions about different things have different opinions than other people?' Pointless. Why do people with inconsistent positions have inconsistent positions? Where are you trying to go with this?
I usually try to have an internally consistent perspective and criteria for forming a position.

Last edited:
Anyone should know that it's nothing but racism.

Imagine if Ronda and Conor were a "minority," their fan base would be different. Little Marco appeals to the Mexican fan base and SJWs.

Hypocrisy

But no seriously
Because Cruz is reasonably well spoken and slightly more intelligent than his contemporaries
which makes him a genius to the average sherdogger

plus his fights are fun

People hate Conor because of his fans...People hate Honda because she is a sore loser, and a sore winner all rolled into one unlikable package.

Dom is not really on the same level of fame as the other two, so it really doesn't matter, besides Dom speaks the truth.

I love Conor and Cruz. They are ahead of the game in every way.

I usually try to have a consistent perspective and criteria for forming a position.

ok. The reason inconsistent people are inconsistent is because they're inconsistent. Now the secret is out.

I don't hate Ronda

I don't hate Conor

I don't hate Dom

For the same reason that people hate Coke and Pepsi but happily drink some revolting craft cola that nobody has ever heard of.

Because he doesn't act like an entitled crybaby.

Flawed premise. Conor and Ronda have far more fans than Dom.

Anyone should know that it's nothing but racism.

Imagine if Ronda and Conor were a "minority," their fan base would be different. Little Marco appeals to the Mexican fan base and SJWs.

wut

Ronda and Conor had to eat their words after getting knocked and tapped out.

Cruz, on the other hand, hasn't had his fall from grace yet.

Back