Why do people hate on women's division?

Sherdog and male mma fans just hate women in general.

It's the same idea with NBA fans not interested in watching WNBA. It's just boring.

I don't hate WMMA. I just don't find the majority of the fights interesting.

Even back in the old days where the male fighters did not have a lot of skills, the fights were spectacles to watch:

25-abbottvsmatua1.gif

1845249_o.gif

goodridge-jackhammers-elbows-o.gif

I don't mind wmma, I'm hoping Nunes wins this saturday and I hope Rhonda & Cyborg can work something out. It's just the smug arrogant white knights I can't be assed with - they irritate me more than Dana's "you're not a real mma fan ..." chat.

I don't think the wmma haters are any better than the white knight/fake fans but I just wish folk would just accept some like wmma and some don't - just leave it at that

I'm just guessing cause I've never watched a full womens fight but it's probably cause they SUCK!

I think it's partially because WMMA fans are pretty stubborn, venomous, and insecure about the divisions they support.
A mere lack of interest in WMMA can quickly turn into something less benign after being exposed to some of their condescending lunacy.

Its an inferior product compared to MMA in every way.

Whats not easy to understand about that?

i love NBA basketball BUT i've yet to watch a full game of women's basketball. it's the same way real mma fans feel about wmma. end of t.

Also its amusing that the go-to defence is always "you are just insecure because they could beat you up".

I very much doubt many could beat me up, apart from the bigger ones and even then it would be via cardio or wizard level arm bars like rousey. Its not even something a normal person thinks about. Do you watch every single mma fight and wonder if each one could beat you? Thats not normal.

It is however a valuable insight into the mind of a manlet white knight and how they think, as evidenced by the multiple "she could beat you you are insecure" posts in this thread.

white knights are really self disrespecting men or cocksuckers. that's that.

white knights are really self disrespecting men or cocksuckers. that's that.

Agreed. Theyve seen too many manga and movies where a 110lb hot woman in lycra ko's grown men with deadly martial arts moves and tosses them like Ryu when you hold back and fierce punch.

Theres no way a 115lb woman would ko me or throw me when i am literally twice their size have a basic understanding of grappling and am not obese. I even know how to block, a foreign concept in wmma.

Because we would rather watch superior male athletes perform at the highest levels. If you had free tickets to see a local high school boys basketball team play and free tickets to see LeBron James play. Which would you choose.

here's someone who knows what's up.

I'm not hating on it

But thing is, aside hotness/tits/ass there is nothing where that division offer something that men can't do better

Men weight class offer different things, from HW beast clash, to cool Power/Speed mix at LHW/MW/WW to crazy speed and technique in lighter class

In some way each division is a mix of things, and aside douchebags that want just see HW/LHW (if possible in stand and bang contest) each division is unique and can show a cool mix of things

Talent, technique, power, speed, strategy, instinct, athleticims, strenght, toughnes, match ups

Name one aspect i want see in mma and i will find the best of that in the male mma

Thing is, if we have to be honest wmma is just about inferior at everything

Now i hate on that? No
Should they stop do it? No

I find annoying that Ronda get pushed as something incredible because marketing and current socio-political trend? Of course, as any MMA fan with a brain should

I should be forced TO LIKE wmma because of said socio-political trend and if i don't get called "woman hater" by some internet bitch? Fuck you :icon_chee

Agreed. Theyve seen too many manga and movies where a 110lb hot woman in lycra ko's grown men with deadly martial arts moves and tosses them like Ryu when you hold back and fierce punch.

Theres no way a 115lb woman would ko me or throw me when i am literally twice their size have a basic understanding of grappling and am not obese. I even know how to block, a foreign concept in wmma.

you're right there is no way a115lb woman would ever beat me up because i wouldn't fight her. i'd fuck her tho if she was willing to and if she was decent looking.

it's incredibly disappointing that the biggest star in the sport at the moment is ronda fucking rousey.

This.

She ruins every card she's on by headlining and watering down the rest of the fights.

Same reason I don't like watching minivans race.

LOL! Great summation as to why I don't like watching it. I don't mind it in the sport but I'd prefer it had it's own cards so I can avoid it all together.

mabe cus it takes slots from some men tallent ... but i dont hate it ... tallent would grow faster though if they had women show seperated from men ... i dunno

They should have all women cards. People that wanna watch it can watch it. I don't need them ruining and watering down cards. Just have 2 or 3 all women cards a year and let them all bangbro. This would make me not hate WMMA.

Back