Why do people hate on women's division?

Esparza became champ at 115 with JV level striking and just a great wrestling game with no subs lol

Lol @ "great" wrestling game.

The chick probably took a couple of wrestling lessons and went on to win TUF STW.:icon_lol:

That's a myth that Sherdog has internalized because they find the 115ers hotter and prefer striking over grappling.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Miesha Tate is a babe and I'd smash all day long but lmao she is number 2 in her division.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Miesha Tate is a babe and I'd smash all day long but lmao she is number 2 in her division.

Claudia Gadelha split decisioned Valerie Letourneau who was an average BW and barely beat Elizabeth Phillips.

Gadelha walks around at practically the same weight as Tate but has to cut down to 2 weight classes lower to bully smaller girls and that's SW's number 2.

SW being better is a joke.

Ronda would beat the shit out of you and you can't handle the thought of that.

No way. He has a Y chromosome. Idc about accolades like "olympian" or "world champion" or "undefeated" nothing trumps the Y

Claudia Gadelha split decisioned Valerie Letourneau who was an average BW and barely beat Elizabeth Phillips.

Gadelha walks around at practically the same weight as Tate but has to cut down to 2 weight classes lower to bully smaller girls and that's SW's number 2.

Sauce?

Because your post looks like a pathetic undercover attempt at "legitimizing" Rondas talent-starved weight class.

I don't have a problem with WMMA. It's not as entertaining as the men's divisions, but it's still a fight.

I think most of the hate comes from how much they try to force Ronda down everyone's throats.

Ok so you've made two 'points' which are totally irrelevant. Gadelha beat a woman who fights at a higher weight class, and she cuts a lot of weight. Good one guy but that proves jack shit with regards to your argument.

MMA=Olympics

WMMA=ParaOlympics

Yet for some reason the UFC wanna merge the Olympics/ParaOlympics and pretend like they're on the same level.

Ronda Rousey= Oscar Pistorius. Elite ParaOlympian, Shithouse Olympian.

because this sport originally attracted a lot of hyper masculine 'alpha' woman haters who think that women should only be in the kitchen or only a sex object

now they are losing their shit

who wants to watch these 'manly' (code word for strong and confident) women fight? who buys all these ppvs? this must be some kind of conspiracy. they just don't get it lol

duh

Why can't I just not like it? If there's any groupthink going on, its the people who make comments like yours.

You can not like it. I'm mainly refering to those who always post about how they hate the women, how they suck like they're the worst thing ever & how they should be removed from the UFC. Always making it sound like they're forced to watch...

Try doing some research parrot sheep.

Sheep? Im not the one spewing out UFC Countdown lines to describe Ronda.

Let me guess how many times have you used the words "most dominant athlete", "biggest star", "once in a lifetime" etc when discussing Ronda?:icon_lol:

Back