Why do people dislike Cormier so much?

ALL black MMA champions are hated. Cormier is no exception. He was liked at HW, liked during his run at Jones, but soon as he became champ, overnight hated by the fans. Same thing happened to Jones, Rashad, Rampage, Anderson when they wore the belt. Same thing is happening to Tyron now. etc.etc.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat for the next black fighter to win a belt.
I don't think people hate mighty mouse that much. He's just not marketable. Would you agree?

This alpha/beta nonsense is getting out of hand. Just because you don't act like a douchebag and puff your chest up and be down to fight literally anyone all the time doesn't mean you're "beta". It means you're a civilized person and recognize that we live in society not in prehistoric times. Take a guy like Chuck Liddel: soft-spoken, quiet, humble, open to criticism and willing to admit he's wrong, but an animal in the ring. None of those things make you beta, despite perception leading people to conclude the contrary.

Not attacking you specifically, commenting more on a general theme I've noticed on Sherdog in general.
Sherdog is retarded.

I don't think people hate mighty mouse that much. He's just not marketable. Would you agree?

martin_lawrence.png

He's well liked.

There is just a very vocal minority of haters that makes it seem otherwise...

Black, smart, successful, short on braggadocio and (fairly) long on performance.

Wait til he comments on BLM and you will see a horde of triggered shertards gather daily to burn DC in effigy because he shat on their safe space.

Honestly i never get to use it on this forum, you the first person i ever seen that's another fan of Martin lol.

TyrionLannistercheers.gif
Well from one Martin fan to another,
Honestly i never get to use it on this forum, you the first person i ever seen that's another fan of Martin lol.

TyrionLannistercheers.gif
Surprised there aren't more of us in here. Oh well, salute brother

The fact that he has an annoying fan base and carries himself like a douchebag doesn't help.

I dislike cormier because he takes to much space and talks over others; cries like a little bitch everytime things dont go his way, the whole 'don't ever touch me during stare of rules he made up apparently only applied to others and not himself, talking about th3 cummims thing. His fighitng style is kind of lame at times.

I also like cormier because he is funny, showed alot of spirit in some fights, whitout cormier as a dance pqrtner ufc 192 wouldnt been whqt it was, his rivalry with jon jones is probably the best and most entertaining rivalry thus far.

Im leaning negative on dc but thwre are alot of good things with him too.

Ppl who like DC, like a beta representative, ya pussies.

Back