Why do people dislike Cormier so much?

JuniorSonGoku

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
True, he has had a few boring fights, but he has also had some really exciting fights, especially with some great takedowns.

That said, out of the current champions I consider him one of the more likeable. I enjoy listening to his commentary/analysis of fights and he seems overall like a decent guy. I would think he would be way more popular than Jones, but that has definitely not been the case.

I love him when he's crying, he's like ufcs Kurt angle trying to argue with the crowd that HE should be the crowd favorite, not jones, it's true its true

But where his sad sack whine brings me joy, I think it turns others off

He is very beta.
Most like alphas in this sport.

He's boring, he's easily rustled, his body is not superman-esk, he's lame, he's an average good citizen, he's a pillow if you give him the chance. I'm sure I could think of some other reason if I gave it serious thought.

1) he's not jones

2) he sticks his foot in his mouth all the time

3) he cries a lot and is very emotional

4) always trying to take the high road.

I don't dislike dc myself. He seems like a great guy. But these are probably the reasons. The crying can get a bit much for me sometimes.

float like a butterfly sting like a bee dc cant hit what he cant see

#bonesknows

People dislike Cormier? I like him personally, have followed him since he fought out here early in his career, always seemed like a good guy and he whupped the shit out of our heavyweights.

"Tell them Jon, tell them you said you want me to suck your dick waaaah"

Because he is Rockhold BFF

True, he has had a few boring fights, but he has also had some really exciting fights, especially with some great takedowns.

That said, out of the current champions I consider him one of the more likeable. I enjoy listening to his commentary/analysis of fights and he seems overall like a decent guy. I would think he would be way more popular than Jones, but that has definitely not been the case.
Because his trash talk is cringe worthy. But he's a good dude. They're also mad that he's beating their favorite fighters. Most of them don't even like Jones but will root for him any time he goes against DC.

The definition of Beta males.

Because he's

4E26B-.gif

He is very beta.
Most like alphas in this sport.

Hes not beta in the fuckin ring. Jon Jones decided he needed to cheat to beat him,and apparently thats the only way how cos no one else can beat him.

DC is one of my favorite fighters,both in and out of the ring. He is just being real,and he's not a complete fuck up like Jon Jones.

"Beta". lol
I am not trolling. Yes he is. He is very insecure. The way he talks the way he acts. Everything he says seems to be in doubt. He tries his best with his "wwe" (i dont mean he is over the top with that though) persona but it is just comes of as bad acting which makes it even worse.

Last edited:
Back