Why do people completely dismiss the idea of McGregor submitting Nayt?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
He's a legit brown belt, probably close to a black belt at this stage considering his coach and training partner (Kavanagh and Nelson). He's won by submission before too so it's not like it's unheard of.

Nayt on the other hand probably thinks his BJJ is good enough without practice and will only focus on his striking. Conor could catch him completely by surprise here. I actually give the advantage on the ground to Conor.

Why do people talk about his ground game like its non existent? Oh and don't post that gif of 196 as a response.

>named Dublin
>signed up the day after Conor beat Aldo

0/10

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

You can't seriously be that dumb can you? He's survived Pelligrino, Alvin Robinson, Jim Miller, RDA and wasn't submitted by any of them. Any of those guys would tie Conor into a pretzel.

You serious ts?! Nate is one of the very best Bjj practitioners in mma and McTapper is just even top 50. Come on bro.

>named Dublin
>signed up the day after Conor beat Aldo

0/10

Took all that time to try to discredit me yet couldn't actually post a rebuttal. I only found out about this forum through some Facebook posts after 193. Thought it would be cool because a lot of my friends only follow McGregor and no other fighters. I don't spend my day on Internet forums, I actually have a job. Who cares when I signed up? And yeah I'm from Dublin. So what.

You can't seriously be that dumb can you? He's survived Pelligrino, Alvin Robinson, Jim Miller, RDA and wasn't submitted by any of them. Any of those guys would tie Conor into a pretzel.

Difference is he won't be expecting it with Conor. Surprise is a deadly weapon

Took all that time to try to discredit me yet couldn't actually post a rebuttal. I only found out about this forum through some Facebook posts after 193. Thought it would be cool because a lot of my friends only follow McGregor and no other fighters. I don't spend my day on Internet forums, I actually have a job. Who cares when I signed up? And yeah I'm from Dublin. So what.

Your post is so retarded that it doesn't deserve a rebuttal

Your post is so retarded that it doesn't deserve a rebuttal

I'm not saying he will win by submission. But it's possible. People act like he only has striking, that's not true.

I'm not saying he will win by submission. But it's possible. People act like he only has striking, that's not true.

You said you give the advantage on the ground to Conor. Lol.

His GG in non existent, he's a early level CAF with all points dumped into a straight left.

I don't think Nate's ever been remotely close to being submitted.

He's a legit brown belt, probably close to a black belt at this stage considering his coach and training partner (Kavanagh and Nelson). He's won by submission before too so it's not like it's unheard of.

Nayt on the other hand probably thinks his BJJ is good enough without practice and will only focus on his striking. Conor could catch him completely by surprise here. I actually give the advantage on the ground to Conor.

Why do people talk about his ground game like its non existent? Oh and don't post that gif of 196 as a response.

I'll tell you why:

Because monkeys haven't flown out of our arses yet.
Because hell hasn't frozen over yet.
Because pigs can't fly yet.

Many other reasons as well, but I am having trouble typing them out because I am still cackling madly at "He's a legit brown belt"

The only reason that belt is brown is because people keep shitting on it........because it's nowhere near legit.

Dude, a BJJ BB does not stop training because they got their BB.
Nick (and Nate) are always training. They give seminars, they have to help other fighters in their gym train, etc.
Add the experience he has over Conor.
As a long time BB veteran, he probably forgot more than Conor ever saw in BJJ.

Can Conor Sub him? Of course! If Conor gets Nate dizzy enough, he can sink in a choke. But it is highly unlikely IMO.

Oh I don't know, maybe because he is rolling with Kron on a regular basis. No big deal or anything.

Back