Why do people choose to live like this ?

Maybe the community would be better if the banks hadn't thrown people out of their houses then left those houses to rot

Not gonna watch the video, but judging from the title I'm going to say because poverty.

Poverty fucks people up in every way possible. Increased rates of violence, mental illness, drug abuse , incarceration, teen pregnancy, etc. People can't do any better because they don't know any better and have only been around other fucked up people their entire lives. Not shocking.

Misery really pushes you past the ledge. At one point my dad had to take welfare for a short time; The procedure they do is demoralizing, no one wants to go through the checks, its an insult to anyone's pride. Luckily he found work again shortly and has never needed to go there again.

Its basically the legal version of:
-how much do you have!
-I have [x]
-show me your wallet!
-oh you have $100 more than you said, okay we'll deduct it from the cheque

Going through that every time, swallowing your pride, and you end up not giving a shit about anything anymore.

cuz it be dope af shawty livin like dat be bout it bout it ya heard

Motherfuckers like that are what de-evolution looks like. They are almost becoming an entire new breed of human and not in a good way.

Looks like all they need is some landscaping equipment

latest

Their houses look rundown like that in africa too

Misery really pushes you past the ledge. At one point my dad had to take welfare for a short time; The procedure they do is demoralizing, no one wants to go through the checks, its an insult to anyone's pride. Luckily he found work again shortly and has never needed to go there again.

Its basically the legal version of:
-how much do you have!
-I have [x]
-show me your wallet!
-oh you have $100 more than you said, okay we'll deduct it from the cheque

Going through that every time, swallowing your pride, and you end up not giving a shit about anything anymore.

Everything at the bottom sucks. Applying for food stamps sucks, you have to disclose every single asset and resource you have.

Applying for low tier jobs sucks. I applied for some shit low paying jobs the other day.

100+ question "assessments" designed to weed out poor people, as if anyone else would want these shit jobs.

Do you ever get angry or frustrated with people? Do you ever feel depressed? Ever been late to work or school? Would you say you always make good decisions?

Yeah fuckers I am perfect in all ways, that's why I'm 35 years old and applying to work for your shit company.

Reminds me of the whole "the hood's where it's good" mentality where they wanna sit there complaining about how hard it is living there but won't leave because memories

I watched both videos and no body got shot or beat up....I want some action like Chicago.

Poverty and lack of proper education.

We can't educate people because we spend all our money on war. Social programs are a joke in the face of the great American war machine.

they chose to have a freedom that most couldnt handled.

Poverty and lack of proper education.

We can't educate people because we spend all our money on war. Social programs are a joke in the face of the great American war machine.

we spend a shitload of money on inner city schools

It just doesn't get used effectively

Back