Why Do People Care That Woodley Wants to Make More Money?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that people would rather see Tyron Woodley make less money as opposed to more, it's honestly pretty sad. Woodley is openly campaigning to fight an opponent that will net him a bigger payday, but the fans criticize him for it. This is pretty dumb even for Sherdog.

Maybe because we aren't in charge of his bank account and fighters shouldn't be able to pick easier fights just to make more money.

"Work smarter, not harder"

BUT Wonderboy deserves TS. Nick Diaz is irrelevent, he should win a fight first. GSP fight is a good option

Because Sherdoggers are assholes and don't treat fighters like real human beings with lives and futures?

Are yo fucking kidding??? I don't give a fuck if Tyrone makes money. Fight the number 1 contender!! This is a fucking sport!

He gonna duck like he ducked Lombard

Maybe because we aren't in charge of his bank account and fighters shouldn't be able to pick easier fights just to make more money.
He should be able to do whatever he wants to make more money, don't be dense. This is America.

Then blame the UFC instead of cherry picking certain fighters to be outraged at over it. UFC started the money over merit bullshit. Why are none of you railing against THEM? Attitude reflects leadership and UFC led the way with money over all else. Same way Sherdog is shit, 'cause admin talks a good game but won't enforce their own rules.

Are yo fucking kidding??? I don't give a fuck if Tyrone makes money. Fight the number 1 contender!! This is a fucking sport!

He gonna duck like he ducked Lombard
You should care. These are people not pawns for your entertainment.

I prefer watch Diaz fight intead of Wonderhype.

Because this is supposed to be a sport, not a clown show. This is the problem with having no real ranking system in your sport, you end up with garbage like this. Imagine if the NFL was this free form and the team with the best record in the regular season could just call out what team they wanted to face in the Superbowl. Moronic.

Conor fans where bragging about how much money Conor makes by taking the money fights and avoiding the 145 division. They were acting like Conor was giving them a percentage of it...it was so ridiculous.

Woodley is wanting the money fights so that he can get paid. They should be cheering for Woodley in his quest for big money.

Because it seems the trend for every new champion to try and duck the contenders to get a so-called "money fight."

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost four years. He's going to get a another title shot? This is who the champ wants to fight? Pfft. It makes the sport a joke.

Fighting Tyrone Woodley is a no money fight. He should think about that and how if money is the only goal he would have been fighting Jake Ellenburger last night while Lawler fought Nick Diaz or even a rematch with Condit or McDonald. Guarantee those would have sold more ppvs than his shot at the title did.

He should be able to do whatever he wants to make more money, don't be dense. This is America.

I agree with that. Especially after the same people were cheering on Conor and Bisping for taking what they thought are the money fights.

Woodley vs Diaz is a great fight and I want to see it next.

You're right. They're not. But champions do need to fight #1 contenders. That's called sport. Tyron's attitude is everything that's wrong with fighters these days. Win the belt, sit on it and hand pick easy fights

Because it seems the trend for every new champion to try and duck the contenders to get a so-called "money fight."

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost four years. He's going to get a another title shot? This is who the champ wants to fight? Pfft. It makes the sport a joke.

Well it will go right along with these ridiculous pointless fights then.

Conor vs Nate and rematch
Bisping vs Hendo

Because this is supposed to be a sport, not a clown show. This is the problem with having no real ranking system in your sport, you end up with garbage like this. Imagine if the NFL was this free form and the team with the best record in the regular season could just call out what team they wanted to face in the Superbowl. Moronic.
This isnt a sport you know that.

Check out Sally Strothers over here!

YES, they ARE here for my/our entertainment. Without fans, you don't have a sport. Fuck his bank account. This ain't the Ultimate Money Championships

Back