Why do people always use Gustafsson fight to discredit Jones but not DC?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People always use Gustafsson fight to discredit Jones,and always use Gus as an example of why good tall and long fighters would beat Jones. But why don't they do it do DC? Sure Gus gave Jones an ass whooping but gus actually whoops Dc worse than jones.
sGpFwmv.gif

that was the first time ever in DC career where hes in serious trouble before jones KO DC in the second fight.
people need stop using that fight as some kind of bad performance from jones and start realizing that Gustafsson is just that good.

He beat the shit out of both of them, he's not a top five calibre fighter according to some people on here though.

Pretty easy. I thought Cormier won.

But more importantly, it pretty much proved that the very first time juice jones had to fight someone close to his own size he struggled. DC was tiny compared to gus.

Sorry, Gus.

No 2nd place participation trophies.

Homeboy was gifted title shots and blew it.

He’s gonna have to start delivering the goods some time or another because he’s had no shortage of chances.

Pretty easy. I thought Cormier won.

But more importantly, it pretty much proved that the very first time juice jones had to fight someone close to his own size he struggled. DC was tiny compared to gus.
cormier won a split decision while jones won a unanimous decision.And Dc fought and beat juiced bigfoot silva, frank mir, and stipe recently so size is not a factor

Well I feel DC won that fight.

I also think Jones didn't win that fight hence the difference.

I just use Jones drug addiction, cheating, lying, etc. to discredit him.

People always use Gustafsson fight to discredit Jones,and always use Gus as an example of why good tall and long fighters would beat Jones. But why don't they do it do DC? Sure Gus gave Jones an ass whooping but gus actually whoops Dc worse than jones.
sGpFwmv.gif

that was the first time ever in DC career where hes in serious trouble before jones KO DC in the second fight.
people need stop using that fight as some kind of bad performance from jones and start realizing that Gustafsson is just that good.

Because there are better ways of discrediting DC.

sGpFwmv.gif

Because you don't need the Gus fight to shit on DC, you got the 2 Jones fight.

Jones has no one else. If you want to shit on him your choices are between PEDs, Matt Hamill (lol) and the Gus fight, and clearly the Gus fight is the most legit by far in terms of him arguably losing in the cage.

Gus beat jones and dc beat gus.
even though jones was getting his face rearrange by Gustafsson(so is Dc) but he was never in any kind of serious trouble like DC.
And split decision vs unanimous decision

He lost to DC and Jones and I have no idea why people try and say otherwise, he lost the 5th round in both fights which sealed the deal that is it

Only a fool would confuse jones skill rather than realize gus is of a similar level.

He beat Jones up worse over an extended period, made him look mortal.

DC did a pretty good job, minus the knee, at giving Gus an ass whooping, although, it was close.

Because people who want to discredit Jones don’t want to do it to DC?

Back