why do people act like the first match between JDS and Cain V never happened

Cain's only went the distance once, and it was after molesting Kongo for 3 rounds. And using cuts has barely ever impacted his fights at all. Cain has smahed every opponent he's ever had except for Cigano. You make him sound like Fitch.

And you think Cain can't drop JDS with one punch if it lands? Wow. I swear, Sherdoggers sound like they think fighters are comic book characters or something.

Cain didn't drop Rothwell. In fact, Rothwell was getting up while Cain was still unloading on him. Cain didn't knock out Big Foot either, and Big Foot's been rocked and TKO'd guys who aren't as good as Cain.

But I guess TKOing Old Nog means you have serious knockout power now....

Well then you're obviously retarded. Please stop quoting me.

Personal insults, then asking for me not to quote your misinformed posts? Stay classy, Tob.

images

And you think Cain can't drop JDS with one punch if it lands? Wow. I swear, Sherdoggers sound like they think fighters are comic book characters or something.

Look I hate blatant nughugging as much as the next guy, but that's not so proposterous to fathom. Why? Because if I remember correctly, Cain did land on JDS.

Cain has very fast hands. Probably as fast as Junior, if not faster. He tagged JDS during an exchange before the takedown attempt, and like the other punches and kicks JDS has eaten in his career, it didn't rock him at all.

If Cain loses again it will be because he failed to utilize his pedigree wrestling advantage. Cain likes to stand with people, and he's been successful with it for a while. The problem is he's got this terminator style guns-blazing technique, and it gets him caught with his defenses down. Lesnar was even touching his face. You can't do that against JDS.

JDS' striking > Cain's

Cain's wrestling > JDS'

Considering who seemingly has the better chin, I think everyone including Cain knows what he needs to do, and what he needs to avoid to make this fight competitive.

Here's hoping!

Personal insults, then asking for me not to quote your misinformed posts? Stay classy, Tob.

images

Coming from the guy who didn't have the brain capacity to make the correlation between my post and TS' use of a fight that happened over 3 years ago to try and discredit Cain so randomly tries to call me out? cool bro

Coming from the guy who didn't have the brain capacity to make the correlation between my post and TS' use of a fight that happened over 3 years ago to try and discredit Cain so randomly tries to call me out? cool bro

Aww, you told me to stop quoting you, then quoted me to get the last word. Someone's lonely. :rolleyes:

Good day sir..

Aww, you told me to stop quoting you, then quoted me to get the last word. Someone's lonely. :rolleyes:

Good day sir..

This is exactly why this place has gone too shit, too many idiots trying to argue just for the sake of arguing rather than having decent discussion. Some people will jump at any opportunity to try make themselves look like an internet cool guy.

This is exactly why this place has gone too shit, too many idiots trying to argue just for the sake of arguing rather than having decent discussion. Some people will jump at any opportunity to try make themselves look like an internet cool guy.

I said good day..

Flash KO's like that early in fights aren't usually good indicators on how a rematch will go, especially when we all know how great of a fighter Cain is.

Serra KO'd GSP in the first round, how many people thought that'd be how the second one would go?

Flash KO's like that early in fights aren't usually good indicators on how a rematch will go, especially when we all know how great of a fighter Cain is.

Serra KO'd GSP in the first round, how many people thought that'd be how the second one would go?

Serra =/= JDS
Cain V =/= GSP

JDS is known for blasting people. If it were a ''fluke'' flash KO I would be inclined to agree with you, but... that's what he does to everyone. I can definitely see something similar happening again (I'm not expecting it to, but it can). Cain has to do a lot more to win this fight than JDS, imo. He probably has more tools, but JDS will always have the great equalizer that can end the fight any time.

Serra =/= JDS
Cain V =/= GSP

LOL no. Everyone knew GSP was better then Serra in every aspect of the game and more well rounded. Serra didn't even really earn his title shot, he earned it off of the Ultimate Fighter series, so there is no comparison.

Even if Cain gets it to the ground, there is no gurantee that he will win either. He could very well get submitted or JDS just stand back up. JDS has more ways to win. Serra only had one.

Cain's chin was already tested, and it failed the test with one quick, early punch. Then, Cain was unable to recover from said punch. You can bet that JDS is going to be looking to nail Cain again around the same spot for another early knockout.

It answered the question "how tough is Cain's chin," and we found out it is not tough at all. We also found got more confirmation that JDS has a lot of power.
First of all....Cain got hit behind the ear. Not the chin. Proves nothing.

Second of all....Cain zigged when he should of zagged and got clipped. Proves nothing.

Third of all....Cain is going to beat JDS so easily in the rematch its not even funny. I bet $415 on Cain. Thats how confident I am.

JDS will either finish him in the first or Cain is going to turn into mush a la Carwin.

First of all....Cain got hit behind the ear. Not the chin. Proves nothing.

Second of all....Cain zigged when he should of zagged and got clipped. Proves nothing.

Third of all....Cain is going to beat JDS so easily in the rematch its not even funny. I bet $415 on Cain. Thats how confident I am.

Well man it is your $415 on Cain vs mine $1400 on JDS. Let the best man win.

When i read some threads i get the feeling cain is going to beat JDS easily.
However JDS only needs to hit Cain once and it's a k.o.
And nobody ever mentions the Kongo fight where Cain showd to be very hitable by a striker.

Any thoughts

i think it's dana white and the fertittas who seem to think that it was a fluke.

after their first fight, dana was flabbergasted that cain didn't try harder to take the fight down. i think that they feel that in this second fight, cain will fight differently, and will get jds down.

i can't think of any other reason why they would push for cain, aside from their own opinion of thinking that a second fight would turn out differently.

JDS will knock him out again. 1 thing u need to beat JDS is a solid chin. So Cain is fucked

JDS is great but he did get lucky against Cain the first time

Dana probably told Cain not to take JDS down because they were on Fox

Back